Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    How about in 2v2 arena, 1 priest mind controls enemy, other priest uses void shift on the mc'd target? :P
    At the moment you are still able to use friendly spells on targets YOU MC, so if you were able to get a MC off at low health, you could potentially void shift, if the issue isn't fixed.

Try renewing someone out of MC in a duel if you don't believe me

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    At the moment you are still able to use friendly spells on targets YOU MC, so if you were able to get a MC off at low health, you could potentially void shift, if the issue isn't fixed.

Try renewing someone out of MC in a duel if you don't believe me
    Indeed, I used this while levelling in order to create temporary alliances with opposite faction members on my PVP server. It still works with instant spells.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Indeed, I used this while levelling in order to create temporary alliances with opposite faction members on my PVP server. It still works with instant spells.
    Except Leap of Faith. It used to work, but it doesn't anymore, so I see this nerfed pretty fast (assuming it will even stay beyond beta)

There is no doubt that many(myself included) will use this to troll other players. From a useful standpoint it is a healing cooldown/defensive CD. They gave us a ghetto lay on hands. 99% sure they aren't intending it to be used as a damage cooldown on an enemy so don't count on that ever happening.

Blizzard does work in mysterious ways though, maybe they WILL make it useable on enemies because you have to be smart about it. Using it as a damage CD in pvp would be like gambling: the more health you lose, the bigger the rewards might be, but the closer you are to dying. Either way, i'm looking forward to level 90 so i can get some lulz before nerf

"Can be used on an enemy, but if the enemy dies within 15 seconds then the priests spirit follows into the spirit realm, killing the priest"
    Fixed. Can now be used on enemies =D

EDIT: could even have this tooltip when used on a friendly player ... would make the ability that much more interesting. The casting priest then better do everything he can to keep the target up for 15 seconds...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post

Not saying I would ever use it this way.
    I would. This is literally the first thing I thought of when I saw the spell at Blizzcon.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Why do priests always get spells to grief their own faction?
    Because we are the only class that can be trusted to teamkill responsibly. Other classes would do it to be mean, only priests - who are incapable of being mean - can have abilities that could be mean or could be hilarious, since if we have them they are always hilarious
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    Because we are the only class that can be trusted to teamkill responsibly. Other classes would do it to be mean, only priests - who are incapable of being mean - can have abilities that could be mean or could be hilarious, since if we have them they are always hilarious
    Indeed, Lifegripping people to their death is always funny if it's not a progression raid.
    At least 9 out of your average 10men raid will laugh at it
    Talking to Majordomo before we are all ready will give you a quest: [60][R]Looking for guild!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raur0s View Post
    Indeed, Lifegripping people to their death is always funny if it's not a progression raid.
    At least 9 out of your average 10men raid will laugh at it
    And whoever doesn't laugh identifies themselves as the next target for lifegrip >
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    And whoever doesn't laugh identifies themselves as the next target for lifegrip >
    Usually the one with the poker face is the fella in the lava pool

(yes, my fav spot was the corridor leading to Raggy, and gripping people right to the very edge of the lava... )
    Talking to Majordomo before we are all ready will give you a quest: [60][R]Looking for guild!