Power Aura Holy Power Duration

Ive just made a new alt - a holy paladin. And while i can set up PA to show each stack of Holy Power, I cant get it to show the duration of each Holy Power. Is there a way?

No, I don't think there would be any way to show a timer for Holy Power with Power Auras because it's not really a buff with a duration its more of just a resource.

Basically Holy Power has unlimited duration while in combat, like rage. When you're out of combat it slowly diminishes at a rate of one Holy Power per 10 seconds.

This one can count up if you still have Holy Power out of combat, and each time it reaches 10 seconds you will lose a Holy Power.

Code:
    Version:4.23; b:0; g:0.8941; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; x:-356; bufftype:10; texture:45; inVehicle:0; PowerType:9; threshold:1; textaura:true; size:0.3; y:84; ismounted:0; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Transparent:true; timer.ShowActivation:true

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Basically Holy Power has unlimited duration while in combat, like rage. When you're out of combat it slowly diminishes at a rate of one Holy Power per 10 seconds
    Oh didnt know that. Thx will check it out