Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    never had a issue with any of that stuff. Although i do get that weird feeling in my stomach when i jump off of something high

Deleted
    I can't say I really have any phobias, but questing past midnight in Duskwood as a lvl 20-odd Alliance characters, plus the fact that it is actually hard (or at least it used to be pre-cata, haven't been there yet this expansion) still proves to be one of my most unnerving WoW experiences. The eternal darkness, the ghouls, the worgen, and the entire mystery around that place, if you know the lore. Spooky stuff all year round, never mind Hallow's End!

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I personally have a bit of a scare of heights and hate planes. But I don't have any problem with that in WoW whatsoever. Its a game, fake, you don't crap your pants when you see an undead/dead body in WoW right? But you probably would when you saw it IRL. xD
    I think you and many others are still confused about the difference between a fear and a phobia. You can fear zombies, but it pales in comparison to a phobia of them. In a phobia you cannot look at them on screen for more than a few seconds and will then constantly be paranoid by the idea that there are zombies around every corner and in your dreams for the next few days. (As always there are different levels of phobia, I can only speak from the experience of my phobia.)

There's just this urge inside you screaming to run away, far away. No matter how gently you introduced a picture of a snake in a book to me, my heart rate would increase, so much so that I can feel it, and the adrenaline kicks in. My body is fully ready to run far away.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

I think the whole irrational fear thing explains it. It's irrational, it doesn't make sense.