Poll: You can only Pick two

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Good looking and emotionally stable, they don't have to be intellegent provided I can connect to them
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Emotionally stable is overrated.
    Maybe for a date, but not for a relationship.

I hope I don't get slapped for being pedantic, but the options seem a bit vague to me.

Intelligent - There are different kinds of intelligence. One could have a genius level IQ, but be socially inept and unable to communicate above a basic standard, (e.g. they may have spent the first 20 years of their life shut off from the world). I also know someone who's working on a post-doctorate at Cambridge (UK), but I wouldn't consider her very bright, (and I say that after having lived with her for over 3 years).
    Good looking - Do you mean objective beauty or personal attraction? I don't personally care what the media regard as beauty, for example, but I simply couldn't couple with someone I had absolutely no physical attraction for.
    Emotionally stable - I have a background in psychology, so I best not even start on this one
    Would date you - This I don't understand. If you're 'dating' someone who wouldn't date you, well... I think there's another term for that, and you're not actually dating them.

Okay, so of those options, I'd have to pick 'would date you' and 'good looking'.

Well, this option "Would date you" felt stupid somehow... because if you don't pick that one then you want someone who doesn't want you? That's one option out the window immediatly.

So with the 1! option I had, I had to go with emotional stable. I chose "smart/intellegent" in a recent topic but... this got me thinking, I'd go insane with a partner who would just break down in tears at random occasions. Even if she was hot, or smart.

Emotionally stable can mean a ton of things. For my wife, it means anger management issues. But I deal with her getting angry at *every* little thing because she's hot as hell and not a moron.