[GW1] Storybook Halp!

Ok so I'm a total newb at Guild Wars, I started at Nightfall, got the Night Fall storybook(not the hard mode one), almost level 10 and it's still empty.

Am I doing it wrong?
    How does it work?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

They just fill out as you run the campaigns. Sometimes there are side-missions in the books but you unlock those as you reveal like more of the history of the Sunspears.

If you got the normal mission book, it should start to fill out as you go through Elona. IIRC, the first page is after you get the refugees out of the desert into Kamadan.

But that's totally me reaching back in the fuzzy mists of memory.

TL;DR- Keep playing or check the Wiki.

The normal Nightfall storybook starts with the Consulate Docks mission. At some point you can get a Young Heroes of Tyria for the early Nightfall (and other campaigns) missions, but it's only available for Hard Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

BUMP NEW QUESTION PLZ READ

I turned in my Factions book when I still had 4 things to do, because I'm an idiot, now I have the last 4 entries and can't turn it in because I need at least 6. What can I do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post

I turned in my Factions book when I still had 4 things to do, because I'm an idiot, now I have the last 4 entries and can't turn it in because I need at least 6. What can I do?
    Repeat missions I believe.

The way the books work is you can turn them in at any point after a compleation threshold is reached. normaly about half full. The rewards you recieve scale based on the number of filled pages. also the rewards are beter for a full book than 2 half compleated books. once you've handed the book in you'd need to rerun the missions to fill pages in a new book. check out these pages for more info on the books in general and the factions on in particular

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Story_book
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Shiro%27s_Return

Who is John Galt?

10+ Year Old Account

yea you can do them again and still get credit
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass