Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hunter at the bottom? really? Then why is my hunter friend and i at the top dps in our guild when we do madness :P? Can be because its normal but still! Warriors and Hunters 4life!

Blizzard hates Hunters man...

Maybe now people will stop qq'ing about mages........for a while anyway :S

hunters getting shafted in pvp and pve. blizzard will now add hunter legendary in mop cos hunters felt left out lol.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ... As we've said before, we're working diligently to put out expansions a little bit quicker than we have in the past. But, as always, we want to make sure we release "when it's ready" as well.
    Sounds like the game will not be released "quicker than in the past" :/

Deleted
    EU servers are online btw

Hunters are at the bottom of every single list like this, PVE or PVP. I heard boosting Aspect of the Hawk from 2000 AP to 2700 AP is the magic bullet that'll fix all the problems. Uh huh.

Yes, SOMEONE needs to be at the bottom...but does it have to be at such a great margin every time?
    Last edited by bendak; 2012-01-25 at 07:02 AM.

Not entirely surprising to see priests up the top...along with shaman, ha

Deleted
    Do you know what is funny? "Pico" mean "cunt" in Czech... no kidding

I believe that most people here dont get that this graph is only for the Madness of Deathwing encounter and does not represent the whole game. The specific encounter benefits some classes much more than others. Shadow Priests for example scale perfect with Haste and do a shit loads of damage in this encounter. Same goes with Druids, Fire Mages and Combat/Sub Rogues. Discipline Priests are needed for the damage reduction cooldowns and Resto Shamans are great in this encounter as well. That is why most guilds choose these classes for this encounter most. It doesnt mean that others are no good.... they just dont benefit that much from the specific encounters mechanics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    I believe that most people here dont get that this graph is only for the Madness of Deathwing encounter and does not represent the whole game. The specific encounter benefits some classes much more than others. Shadow Priests for example scale perfect with Haste and do a shit loads of damage in this encounter. Same goes with Druids, Fire Mages and Combat/Sub Rogues. Discipline Priests are needed for the damage reduction cooldowns and Resto Shamans are great in this encounter as well. That is why most guilds choose these classes for this encounter most. It doesnt mean that others are no good.... they just dont benefit that much from the specific encounters mechanics.
    dude, hunters are still pretty bad.

@hunterQQ
    As always with this type of post, the sample size is fairly small; less than 100 guilds have completed the encounter so far.
    Read more carefully.

15+ Year Old Account
    look at all the hunters with the long toes. and too bad the graph doesn't specs. since druids have 4 specs and with 2 dps specs, 1 of those might even be lower represented than hunters, same goes for paladins and shamans priests and rogues are high as expected

Hi Blizzard, one of the few remaining hunters here, maybe can you try to address in a meaningful way our problems instead of doing random small fixes? Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by uNcl View Post
    Do you know what is funny? "Pico" mean "cunt" in Czech... no kidding
    No, it does not. Especially with the pronounciation as her name is pronounced. Troll somewhere else dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop the Pico hate. Its better than watching some greasy,acne faced kid like I imagine most of you to be.

Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    LOL @ Hunters. Our 2 hunters switched to their alts (Mage and Resto Shaman) to be more useful on Heroic Spine.
    I've seen that a lot in the top guilds especially in direct regard to Deathwing's fight(s).

Even though I personally have not done the encounters on heroic, I can see where a Hunter is at extreme disadvantage on Spine compared to a Mage: higher on-demand AoE damage that won't stray to corruptions accidentally, higher on-demand burst damage that doesn't rely on a pet having to travel around to get set to your higher average DPS, so on....

I think it more has to do with the design of the encounter itself, though, that puts a higher emphasis on rapid burst and shorter DPS cooldowns for guilds that are absolutely concerned with minmaxing and raid stacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

"As we've said before, we're working diligently to put out expansions a little bit quicker than we have in the past."Not sure I've seen them actually say that before.. but it does confirm the product slate and I suspect the next time we hear big MoP news, it will be the beta test arriving.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of figured that resto shaman would be popular for Dragon Soul. If your mana regen is good enough, you could do a fair bit of CH or HR and thus apply Ancestral Vigor to more raid members more quickly.

Also, maybe it's just myself but... a part of me would have liked to see the US patch coming out the same day(-ish) as the EU just for kicks.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woa View Post
    Stop the Pico hate. Its better than watching some greasy,acne faced kid like I imagine most of you to be.
    Im not trolling or hating or whatever you think Im doing. Its just funny she chose her nickname to be "Pico"
    btw try type "Pico" in here - www . slovnik . seznam . cz (its translator English to Czech)