Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Inb4: So many horde TCG biased art.. Just thought let put it out there

How many of those priests are shadow compared to the two healing specs. That would be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by mistwalker View Post
    go hunters!!!
    Maybe it's the right time to drop a legendary in our bags so we (hunters) start playing more or get taken in raids more

Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    nerf shamans
    Na let them shine a lil so the whole no shaman in world first xxx dies down =P
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

hunters represent!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    My class is last...yeahhhhhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice that the chart is comparing the classes by a "win percentage"?

Soooo... priests win more than druids? o.O

Oh good more statistics.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you compare a class that has only one role to classes that have 2 or more? This statistic is Bull.If you want to compare Priest to Hunter, compare SHADOW PRIEST numbers to hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    hen why is my hunter friend and i at the top dps in our guild when we do madness :P?
    Maybe U should change guild to normal one?:O))))

---------- Post added 2012-01-25 at 04:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    blizzard will now add hunter legendary in mop cos hunters felt left out lol.
    Do U really think ppl will wait for almost an year to get damn legendary?
    Bull... Got no idea what Blizz think of, but htey r loosing they positions on market REALLY fast 'cos of stupidity of game designers.

Deleted
    Got a picture with the text they will apply 4.3.2 on wednsday...

fake or what?

Hybrids at the top. GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    Hunter at the bottom? really? Then why is my hunter friend and i at the top dps in our guild when we do madness :P? Can be because its normal but still! Warriors and Hunters 4life!
    because you either outgear or outperform (or both) your fellow friends, that's why.
    Oh and ontop of that, longer madness fight = higher dps for anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

Deleted
    "no one will remember if the game is late, only if it's great" ... seriously blizz? let's put that to a test:a) who of you thinks duke nuke'em for ever was a great game?b) who of you thinks it came out 4 years too late?

The top are classes with healing specs. WTB Spec breakdown

hmm shammies are well represented same hunters arent if we only know what spec those priest are playing so we can effectivly call for nerfs

Deleted
    Might be something to do with pretty much requiring a shadow priest on 10 man...

Deleted
    In my eyes Blizzard screwed seriously with encounter design in DS. Why do they strive to achieve PvE balance between specs, when they make such a ridiculous fight like madness ? Truth be told - you can't beat a good shadow priest on that encounter, even if you outgear them.

4.3.2 not today (exactly on EU)