Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Colonel View Post
    Maybe I miss the good old days, where every interview would contain a gold nugget of information about the game's development, and keeping up with game news was an affair of trudging through a bajillion interviews to piece together all the patch notes.

*WISTFUL SIGH*
    And when was that ?

I hope they buff Sorcerers, I feel like we aren't viable anywhere outside PvE.

After listening to the interview, I didn't learn anything new. The questions I would have asked is, when we getting new BGs, when we getting a real LFG system that isn't a joke, Crafting is a money sink if your picked anything other than Biochem, when you fixing that. Ship combat on rails, when you deleting that crap and giving us real battles, maybe even a ship PvP BG

Quote Originally Posted by Mlyrrh View Post
    So he's a terrible gamer because, what? Has he not cleared the content you feel he has to?
    Yes if he keeps complaining about the content i think he has to play it first.
    That is one thing that p-ed off many people during his Cataclysm Videos. He constantly complained that everything is too easy and then in his videos he played terrible. He is one of the mages that sheeps a target and immediately aoes it after that. Then later he complained nonstop that the raids were too easy but he never played them himself.
    And to make things worse he told us himself in one of his q&a videos that all of that was a trick to create interest. He presented completely extreme opinions so people got angry and complained about him on the forums so that people who didn´t know him would see the threads and click his youtube videos to see what the fuzz is all about.

And in my opinion by doing this he really created a lot of bad blood in the WoW community, i think the hardcore-casual-everything-too-easy debate wouldn´t have escalated so much without his videos.

I like his WTF is videos though but i can understand some of the people who hate him.
    Last edited by Yriel; 2012-01-29 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    If he were so clueless, he wouldn't be as successful.

It's not like he's a politician or anything.
    He's not clueless. But he's successful largely based on the fact that he's pretty entertaining.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.