Deleted

Need some pointers on a new computer

So its that time of life, old computer goes out, new computer says hi!

If only I was as good on actual computer parts as I am using a computer:P

So I'd just like some pointers if anyone have some spare time. Ive done some internet
    lurking on my own and this is what Ive come down to.

PSU: Corsair AX 850W PSU ATX 12V V2.31, 80 Plus Gold
    Mobo: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
    CPU: Intel® Core i5-2500K (From what my amazing google skills and forum lurking skills have found the i5-2500k is the most bang for buck or however the saying goes:P)
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB
    GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 580 1536MB
    SSD: Crucial m4 SSD 2.5" 128GB
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda® 7200.12 1TB SATA

It would mainly be used for gaming.
    Picked a gtx 580 now, with the possibility of adding another one at a later date.

So just wanted to get it out to see what the general feel is from the computer wizardz.

If you need more information I'll be happy to provide

Thx for your time!

Do you need a Dvd drive? And if you are going to SLI in the future check the power requirements of 2 580's, I think 850W is fine but not sure. Build seems fine just make sure to check that the mobo is SLI capable.

i have a gtx 580 in mine, i like it a lot. if anything i might suggest pricing out just having http://www.ibuypower.com/ build it as it comes out competitive pricewise and you can generally pick any parts you want like building it yourself, you just only have 1 warranty to deal with at the end of it and get a working computer out of the box.

Deleted
    Oh yeah have a Dvd drive i will salvage Hmm that is a good point might have to look at a 1050W then