Thread: Error Code 9000

Error Code 9000

I was wondering if anyone has been experiencing this problem since the patch this past week. And for those who have been experiencing it for awhile, I was curious if you have found any solutions. BW clearly has no idea where the problem lies and seems incapable of finding a solution. Does anyone have any advice?
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

The two times i have this, is because someone is using the wireless or my torrent start uploading.

Port forwarding worked for me. No errors for 3 weeks so far. I disabled the port forwarding last week to see if it would happen again. Sure enough, error 9000 came back. I know this doesn't work for everybody though.

Delete friends list. Worked like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    Port forwarding worked for me. No errors for 3 weeks so far. I disabled the port forwarding last week to see if it would happen again. Sure enough, error 9000 came back. I know this doesn't work for everybody though.
    Yep, I'm getting Error 9000 because of port blocks. If I disable them it works like a charm.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.