10+ Year Old Account

Something interest to note

The other day I was on Coruscant on The Fatman server. I had 150 people in the instance. I went back to tython to turn something in that had been forgotten in my quest log. 120 people. I'm not sure what every one elses experience is like on their servers but could we perhaps be seeing a wave of people re rolling republic?
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-01-27 at 03:44 AM.

Hopefully, the more balanced the factions the better.

We need some of that on the Crucible Pits it's still like 3 to 1.

On Saber of Exar Kun, while leveling my first toon I saw maybe 5-8 Pubs out in the world and Imp vs Pub WZs were somewhat rare (1 in 5 maybe). Currently leveling a PT alt (only 26, mostly WZ queuing so haven't made it to any contested zones and won't spend much time in them anyway if I keep up my plans), but I'm getting a TON more Imp vs Pub WZs. Really hope our server's faction balance is evening out!!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    this morning on Master Dorak server, I was the only person on the Republic fleet for several minutes... The. Only. Person.
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just rolled a jedi knight. Got her to level 11 and I am liking the story so far. Gonna give my Imps a rest for a bit (50 Op, 25 Assassin).