Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

League of Legends gameplay videos thread

This is the thread where you post your own videos of anything related to League of Legends gameplay.

- That includes, but is not limited to:
    • Guides
    • Funny videos of weird stuff
    • Your latest penta kill
    • Your odd game as AP Caitlyn
    • Machinimas
    • LoL-songs

Feedback should be expected but everyone should refrain from attacking people because of their videos. If you have any criticism, make it constructive and do it politely. People should not be afraid of sharing because they might get harassed for having an annoying voice or for missing 1 or 2 creeps.

Without further ado, I will let you guys have fun sharing your stuff!
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-07-29 at 09:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    sharing is caring guys, come on lets see some awesome gameplay vids

Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-02-04 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted

Only constructive feedback please!

Quote Originally Posted by Quilibrium View Post

Only constructive feedback please!
    What exactly do you want feedback on ? :b

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelius View Post
    What exactly do you want feedback on ? :b
    Well, some people say my voice is annoying and such, or if I have unnecessary gameplay in the video or smthing like that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilibrium View Post
    Well, some people say my voice is annoying and such, or if I have unnecessary gameplay in the video or smthing like that
    Your voice is fine, but you're mumbling a bit. If you're doing commentary, you should talk loudly and eloquent so people can hear ya

Also, it never hurts to shoot some clips where you fail, then comment on how and why. This is sort of a FPS-syndrome I think, can't say if you've played any. One of my friends and I played the heck out of Counter-Strike some years ago, and he would fraps it and put together videos. He took care of it all, but it all ended up being 20 clips of me and him doing really great kills, even though the other 70% of the time we were the one getting owned. It looked like we were insane, but it was completely biased from the editing. Everyone fails, so to put a video together where no fails are shown, is not very genuine.

You also swear quite a bit, which I am fine with, I do too, but some might be put off by it, but if it's a part of you, it's a part of you, don't change yourself just because you're doing commentary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Your voice is fine, but you're mumbling a bit. If you're doing commentary, you should talk loudly and eloquent so people can hear ya

Also, it never hurts to shoot some clips where you fail, then comment on how and why. This is sort of a FPS-syndrome I think, can't say if you've played any. One of my friends and I played the heck out of Counter-Strike some years ago, and he would fraps it and put together videos. He took care of it all, but it all ended up being 20 clips of me and him doing really great kills, even though the other 70% of the time we were the one getting owned. It looked like we were insane, but it was completely biased from the editing. Everyone fails, so to put a video together where no fails are shown, is not very genuine.

You also swear quite a bit, which I am fine with, I do too, but some might be put off by it, but if it's a part of you, it's a part of you, don't change yourself just because you're doing commentary.
    Thank you so much, I will have this in mind

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill just leave my 2nd Match with LoL here -

Do let me know how i went
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-02-25 at 06:13 PM.

This is my teams video from Alienware Spring tournament, first match highlight video

I am also posting more videos as the tournament goes on to our teams channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Eponfield?feature=mhee
    Last edited by Mistheart; 2012-03-09 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Link to youtube page

Deleted

[Hoodacz's Jungling Karthus] <--- Movie

Dont underestimate his jungling potential!
    Often used on high elo Games...
    The trick here is that you start as a jungler and end as a normal AP caster...
    People don't expects karthus in jungle :P little do they know about his potential!
    Last edited by mmocde15ca192d; 2012-03-11 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    intresting what kind of runes you used?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiacgk View Post
    just watch the damn video? :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiacgk View Post
    explained at the end of the video

Deleted
    Moved to the sticky.

Hey Hoodacz nice video! What's the name of the first song? (not the intro song)
    Ours not to make reply. Ours not to reason why. Ours but to do and die!

Deleted

/sigh
    BOOM.

Deleted
    Did not really sound like a sigh to me.. Sounded like something a bit more disturbing.
    I love doing that trick though, it almost never happens, but when it does, I make the same sound as he did.