Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wontonheroe View Post
    He can't requital; he's only 4/8 heroic. BTW, my holydin gets amazing spellweave procs on the bloods with just a consecrate & holy wrath.
    Consecrate doesn't proc Spell Weaving but Holy Wrath does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I'd love to see a parse of your Heroic Madness being 2nd in damage done.
    As I can't say I was referring to Heroic, I wasn't and should've specified as this thread is talking about heroic. On normal however - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3274g3i7fhjv6n4e/ - I'm not lucky enough to be in a guild that's on Madness yet. But with only a single change to the fight and finding niches for CDs it shouldn't be too hard considering the lowest is parse for heroic is 55k in 10 HC. Also in the above Log we were missing buffs from our Ele Sham that we usually have. Srz for the confusion. Just taking on the fact that not much more things to smack around on HC than N.

Deleted
    Tonight im gonna try going Haste > Crit > Mastery for more spellweave procs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiacx92 View Post
    As I can't say I was referring to Heroic, I wasn't and should've specified as this thread is talking about heroic. On normal however - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3274g3i7fhjv6n4e/ - I'm not lucky enough to be in a guild that's on Madness yet. But with only a single change to the fight and finding niches for CDs it shouldn't be too hard considering the lowest is parse for heroic is 55k in 10 HC. Also in the above Log we were missing buffs from our Ele Sham that we usually have. Srz for the confusion. Just taking on the fact that not much more things to smack around on HC than N.
    The thread is on heroic hence the question, normal is easy to pad the meters heroic not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by madmessias View Post
    Why do people talk about saving your cd's for cataclysm? Does he take extra dmg during that or something.
    During Cata the current Arm / Wing Tentacle takes 100% more dmg.

Deleted
    i done like 10 tries on Madness HC and reforged to Haste > crit > mastery . i have 1412 haste rating.

around 11% spellweave dmg and 10% tentacle proc on good tries

Deleted
    Madness downed today,it was an total joke after nerf.
    We wiped 4% prenerf sadly

I reccomend using BLF to AOE bloods at phase2 and Creche

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    Highlighted this, today in LFR my friend's warrior had 228 proocs, I had 83 on my paladin, I genuinly have no idea what proocs it but it's an immense difference.
    arms mastery 'opportunity strikes' procs it

Well linkozz it seems you are my number 1 source of research on these forums =P. We got some good attempts on spine last night with a few low % wipes on last tendon because of silly deaths and whatnot but we should have it down today and will be working on madness. You said that the tentacle proc did a good amount of damage I assume this means you are using Gurthalak over 410 axe since its a lot of aoe (wondering if you could confirm this). My other question is if there is an ideal time to use my cooldowns. On normal we were 1 tanking it and using cds on the tentacle that came up to avoid a second impale so I was wondering if there is any part of this fight that has increased damage taken or where we need to burst hard. I still have a lot of research to still do on the fight but since you guys have been so helpful already I figured I would stretch my luck =P

Thanks in advance.

how to maximize dps:

-recruit 17 ret paladins
    -wait for 4.3.2
    - go from 1/8HM to 8/8HM in 1 night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyreth View Post
    Well linkozz it seems you are my number 1 source of research on these forums =P. We got some good attempts on spine last night with a few low % wipes on last tendon because of silly deaths and whatnot but we should have it down today and will be working on madness. You said that the tentacle proc did a good amount of damage I assume this means you are using Gurthalak over 410 axe since its a lot of aoe (wondering if you could confirm this). My other question is if there is an ideal time to use my cooldowns. On normal we were 1 tanking it and using cds on the tentacle that came up to avoid a second impale so I was wondering if there is any part of this fight that has increased damage taken or where we need to burst hard. I still have a lot of research to still do on the fight but since you guys have been so helpful already I figured I would stretch my luck =P

Thanks in advance.
    Well at first i was using Gurthalak but later i switched to 410 axe since it has more reliable dmg, it doesnt really matter when you use your cooldowns at first 3 platforms but for 4th platform you want to have your cooldowns ready from the start,because you will have to nuke the parasite/corruption asap.
    Also save your cooldowns for phase 2 cuz you want to use your Cooldowns for elementium terrors .

you could try going haste>crit>mastery for the first kill

Awesome that is pretty much what I was doing just wanted to double check it. I actually am staying mastery > crit > haste just because the aoe in my group is insane so I dont get as much spellweave in so the damage ends up being all base attack it seems. Thanks again should have this dead next week no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dize View Post
    how to maximize dps:

-recruit 17 ret paladins
    -wait for 4.3.2
    - go from 1/8HM to 8/8HM in 1 night.
    you forgot to put

"4 - Profit ?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azharok View Post
    you forgot to put

"4 - Profit ?"
    4 - ???
    5 - Profit

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help this tier finally closed it out tonight putting us at the top 2 night guild in the world.

So how did the reforming look for you? The haste> crit > mast. Tonight I'm going to try using no exp because the arms and blistering and mutated don't dodge or paarry

My reforge went mastery > haste > crit because haste may translate into more attacks but the loss of mastery just didn't seem worth it on madness. I left all of my exp on I probably could have done it without but if it works for you then kudos. One of the big things to be careful with is getting caught up with the first few platforms having that haste and the 4th platform is really the hardest one. On blue you need to kill the corruption in the back before a third impale, get the parasite as low as possible, and then be able to kill the tentacle. You will be doing this with 20% more damage but your damage is going to really drop when you need it most. Once you master the 4th platform phase 2 isn't that bad its more about knowing how to slow than your 3 second CS. I find that when it comes time to pop hero and push that extra haste isnt going to do anything for you during phase since hero will have it be CS -> TV cycle.