Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Love the game, will keep playing for a while i believe.

Recently rerolled from my 50 Assassin on Empire to Republic, made a Jedi Sage,will probably keep me playing for a while

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Hate it... I love PvP and they made PvP into a mini-game... they gave little effort into it and anyone who says "oh they made an entire war zone for it" That doesn't mean anything, just means they could copy/paste a remodeled world and declare it PvP... there's no arena... the bg's are pathetic and childish... "lol guys lets carry this ball around, that's pvp rite!?!?!" It's such a rubbish game. Can't speak for PvE because i don't PvE, but i don't think it's in a good state from what i've read.
    And runing with a flag is so much more PvP

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Hate it... I love PvP and they made PvP into a mini-game... they gave little effort into it and anyone who says "oh they made an entire war zone for it" That doesn't mean anything, just means they could copy/paste a remodeled world and declare it PvP... there's no arena... the bg's are pathetic and childish... "lol guys lets carry this ball around, that's pvp rite!?!?!" It's such a rubbish game. Can't speak for PvE because i don't PvE, but i don't think it's in a good state from what i've read.
    I would give you such a big hug if we ever met ><

The game is very good. Don't listen to dumbfucks presenting their opinion as being shared with <random percentage> of the players. I don't have a PC that can run it the way I'd like (my graphics card is completely fail - no fan, even) and I can still play the game acceptably, with FPS ranging from 35-80 fps and 2 options on high.
    The only thing this game needs is improvement and content.

I will personally give you my address to seek me out if you think I'm biased or am lying to you, after purchasing the game.

I'm a fairly sceptical about buying the game in the first place, but after playing wow for after about almost 4 years, it is getting quite stale. IMO Star Wars is not the perfect MMO out there, there are many features that it can borrow from WoW in the first place, but nevertheless, its a breath of fresh air, heck even the pvp is fun imo. I recommend to try it first before giving out any judgement about the game

P.S Sorry English is not my mothertongue

Enjoyed questing and storyline. At level 50 I suddenly understood I dont want to log in anymore to do all those daily quests...
    Also leveling an alt is incredibly boring.
    Not bashing the game, its just my personal experience. I understand why people like it, too.

At the moment I am in love with the game. I am a patient person and will give it time to develop and work properly. The quest system and storyline are such a breathe of fresh air from the normal gathering/grinding quests. Also I want to have Lord Zash's baby!

Deleted
    There are good and bad things about TOR. And good at the same time becomes bad depending what kind of player you are.

The game is aimed at casuals. Players can go thru content at a leisurely pace and then roll an alt or just do dailies, PvP and enjoy occasional HM.
    Yes, you need to spam chat for groups and a hardmode FP can take up to 90 minutes for an average group to clear BUT you can gradually collect very nice Columi gear by doing them. Daily and Weekly HM quests also give tokens for Rakata tier.
    Dailies take a good chunk of time unless you do them in group and give nice income.
    If you wanna do Ops then you need a guild. I am sure three months in there will be pugs. Also, normal Ops are easier than HM flashpoints. Loot is the same with Rakata gear from last bosses thrown in. The mistakes are less punishable, enrage timers are not so strict as in HM FPs. The only problem is getting eight people together for the raid.
    Crew skills are marginally useful. There are just a few that are of some benefit.
    Space mini-game gets old once you finish all missions and epic storage box is too RNG to waste time collecting 375 tokens for each.
    The loot in raids and HMs can be obtained from PVE vendors in the fleet. Also, bosses drop schematics for different crafters.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I absolutely love the game and the story, better immersion than most games I've played.
    Most people I've met have been friendly and helpful, so I'd have to say the game's pretty great to me thus far.

But I'll inevitably grow bored of the game within the year.
    First part is the same as I feel, second I hope not but most likely.

The rpg feeling is amazing imo, the pvp is fast enough that it doesn't get too stale too quickly. The performance issues, which I hope they will/are working out is probably the only downside I have seen so far.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried so hard to stick with it but after finishing the story (which I loved btw) on a few characters I just couldnt stay on board. It doesn't offer anything particularly special in end game compared to the competition. All of that is ignoring the horrid performance issues I was having and ability delay.

I still love you bioware, I just would have preferred Kotor 3

Watching beta footage: This looks half hearted quality
    Bought it because my mates got it: Man, this better be worth my 70 bucks(Bought it on amazon because it's not available in AUS)
    After reaching level 10: *Continues to play for 14 hours straight*