Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The Earth is flat.It's all a lie brother.Go to desert and beg for forgiveness.My astral goat will take you there if you need a ride.
    Peace brother.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Will never happen, too many different religions/races/countries that hate each other for it to ever work.
    British empire and roman empire say hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Former British empire and fallen roman empire say hi.
    Fix'd

Also: Though they were both admittedly large, they weren't world encompassing.

Edit: On top of that, unless my history education was worse than I thought, if you weren't british or Roman it kinda blew chunks to live under either of those empires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Why are you so greedy? All men should be treated the same and all have the same.
    I'm sorry, but some people deserve more. Great inventors and men of vision should not have the same in life as someone who's dream in life is to flip burgers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Fix'd

Also: Though they were both admittedly large, they weren't world encompassing.

Edit: On top of that, unless my history education was worse than I thought, if you weren't british or Roman it kinda blew chunks to live under either of those empires.
    3rd of the world. A good portion of the worlds population. The british empire that is.........

No I like my 1st world standard of living.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll happen eventually but not in my lifetime.

People are too stupid and divided with their own differences. Once we stop being such religious zealots, that'll be a first step.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    3rd of the world. A good portion of the worlds population. The british empire that is.........
    I realize that, but it wasn't a "one world government" and if you were just referencing the diversity parts of the two empires, they were contributing factors to the demise of both.
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?

It would never work. Too many cultures, religions, etc.

And because power corrupts, for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    It would never work. Too many cultures, religions, etc.

And because power corrupts, for the most part.
    It would if there was a revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Valexie View Post
    We have a enough corruption in our current system, let alone a global government.

The saying "Absolute Power, Corrupts Absolutely" comes to mind.

No one man, nor women should ever be given authority over all mankind.
    I would fix that to : no one man, nor women should ever be given authority over anyone else

10+ Year Old Account
    British empire and roman empire say hi.
    Not sure if serious maybe you're just very misinformed. Neither of those were a one world government.

Deleted
    Only ~27k years left until the Emperor takes control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people say we'd become a third world if a world government was in place? There's no way we'd gain a world government before the third world nations catch up anyways.
    Putin khuliyo

It would if there was a revolution.
    Well good luck starting that in all 180+ countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbeaver View Post
    Only ~27k years left until the Emperor takes control.
    I for one am looking forward to it.

I pray that one of my future lives occurs in that time frame.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    No I like my 1st world standard of living.
    Living in the US
    Ya know, born and lived in several EU countries for 23 years, moved to the US last year to check it out, curiosity and school.
    I learned real fast, that nope, the US is not a 1st world country. Some big cities are, but the majority? 2nd world country, slowly decaying, infrastructure is old and outdated, technological advances are focused in few cities and so forth.

I believe there are only a few countries that can be called 1st world, and US isnt one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aekya View Post
    I would fix that to : no one man, nor women should ever be given authority over anyone else
    I tried to tell my boss this one time... didn't go over well...

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    It'll happen eventually but not in my lifetime.

People are too stupid and divided with their own differences. Once we stop being such religious zealots, that'll be a first step.
    That won't happen haha. Have no idea why but it seems like humans like being divided into our own special groups, looking for anything to separate us from one another.

OT: As nice an idea it is, not everyone is equal. Some lives are worth more than others, great people like Albert Einstein is worth a lot more than a man who decides to live on the dole his entire life. Not slamming his way of living just that one clearly contributes more than the other one.

its called the IMF we already have it money talks/rules