SWTOR The Battle for Ilum The Crucible Pits Server *video*

Just a little video showing the epic PvP that happens on my server!

Sons of Anarchy?

Yup that's my guild.

I'm in your guild small world.

Only just managed to get my sub back up though

Haha nice, what's your in-game name?

Deleted
    Your daily ilum zerg, with your daily ilum lag~

That is mad, can't wait for level 50!! I'm 46 and the servers still aren't up yet! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You can actually have so good pvp in Ilum if the factions are relatively balanced as they are on my server. We had a great battle today with 2 ops groups going at it and end up with a rolling battle that started at the republic base and ended up at the sith spawn point.

This is what I get for listening to my "friend" and rolling on a crap populated pve server. I should have just leveled there, it looks like so much fun! Thanks for posting this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be nice the Empire- Pub ratio on my server is like 10:1 there is never anyone in Ilum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    Must be nice the Empire- Pub ratio on my server is like 10:1 there is never anyone in Ilum
    I can't prove this but I have a feeling we'll be seeing alot more reps in the coming weeks. Last night on Coruscant I had 140 people alone. Tython a couple days ago had 105 on The Fatman server.

Im probably in that crowd somewhere. Didn't see much PvP in the video though. Ilum still needs an overhaul.

i don't see any video.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's about 1:5 rep:imp for us on my server Hedarr Songh.

Tuesday it was about 38 rep vs 135 imp and we managed to farm them for about 5 hours at our cannons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Your daily ilum zerg, with your daily ilum lag~
    That's funny, I never lag there.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...highlight=pits

My compilation of the best balanced pvp server in the game, both republic and sith. Enjoy!

It's also The Crucible Pits as well. Bump for greatness if people want to reroll on a great server!
    Last edited by Reiyu; 2012-01-28 at 07:06 PM.

I'd like to see them add the pvp power-ups to Ilum, they have them at Outlaw's Den I don't see why they couldn't add them here.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiyu View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...highlight=pits

My compilation of the best balanced pvp server in the game, both republic and sith. Enjoy!

It's also The Crucible Pits as well. Bump for greatness if people want to reroll on a great server!
    The Crucible Pits is a great server, if all you want to do is PVP as Republic, besides that the game is dead on that server, even as a healer it can take forever to find a group for Operations or Flashpoints.

It doesn't help that Ruin keeps harassing Empire players every time they step foot on Ilum (as in they can't even leave their base half the time), I've heard a few players & and even a guild quit over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    The Crucible Pits is a great server, if all you want to do is PVP as Republic, besides that the game is dead on that server, even as a healer it can take forever to find a group for Operations or Flashpoints.

It doesn't help that Ruin keeps harassing Empire players every time they step foot on Ilum (as in they can't even leave their base half the time), I've heard a few players & and even a guild quit over it.
    That's why I am in Ruinious. I do agree about wanting to do Heroic FP and what not, but fortunately, in my situation, I have met great guild friends to do some time to time. Then again, I am a major pvp player and RPGer. I guess I love questing. :P

Death Wind Corridor has developed a bridge war. It's only the south western side of the map near a Republic spawn point. In front is a bridge. Most of the time in off hours the Empire outnumbers the Rep's, but not always. Essentially, it's a fight for the bridge where each side scores points by killing people on top, when they knock them off, or on the bottom. The empire has to show restraint and not totally crush the Reb's on their side of the bridge, or it ruins the whole thing often. Outside that, when the Rebs gain enough they can push us all the way back to the other side of the map, or to southern assault where there's a huge fight for control of that point (200 valor versus 20).

The valor gain ranges from no action to 15k an hour--a few times a day as long as both sides are matched out enough.

That said, there are always people disconnecting from the Operations groups (every 10 minutes from any ops I am in). FPS issues is a constant complaint in general too. I just crashed there 40 minutes ago. Windows had to repair some stuff on diskchk and I had to repair TOR files with the launcher repair option to get it to work.