"You do not have permission to access this page..."

I get this when I try to reply/start a new thread on official forums:

NAME, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    No email/forum pm notification about this. Last post I made was about admitting that I pulled a ball carrier up on a spawn ledge. I knew there were numerous threads about this but was it confirmed as an exploit? Any ideas, guys?

---------- Post added 2012-01-28 at 11:39 AM ----------

And now I find this "Locked Accounts" thread:
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=236752

Quote Originally Posted by Duncano View Post
    I get this when I try to reply/start a new thread on official forums:

No email/forum pm notification about this. Last post I made was about admitting that I pulled a ball carrier up on a spawn ledge. I knew there were numerous threads about this but was it confirmed as an exploit? Any ideas, guys?
    Are you currently subbed?

The #SWTOR forums have temporarily been set to read-only mode. We apologize for any inconvenience.

http://twitter.com/swtor

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Are you currently subbed?
    Of course, linked to my credit card, had a payment taken couple of weeks ago for this month too.

---------- Post added 2012-01-28 at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    The #SWTOR forums have temporarily been set to read-only mode. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Oh, how cool. Good way of communicating with your clients.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maintenance - you can't post during maintenance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post

Not surprising really. every forum is a trolfest complaining about something or other, the pvp forums are full of "OMFG NERF <CLASS> DEY OP!!!!" generally written by players with no skill or brain power.

Just hope they dont bring all the qqing over here

The top sticky on the forums says the same thing as that twitter page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Maintenance - you can't post during maintenance.
    That's the thing. Maintenance was/is Tuesdays. This isn't maintenance. This is an emergency patch for the game and has nothing whatsoever to do with the forums. They specifically stated many times that the forums get their maintenance on Tuesdays.

EU being shafted on a regular basis until they decide to do what all modern MMO's do and split the maintenance between EU/NA servers so we all benefit. Prime example is today's patch. It ends at 2pm here in the EU (10am in the US).

Saturday 14pm is when a LOT of EU players are awake and livid

Any time they take the servers down they set the forums to read only, I assume because their forum software can't handle a million people creating 'why are the servers down' threads at the same time.

Rather stupid imo because when the servers go down is when most people go post on the forums, but it is their choice.

I get this randomly even when there is no maintenance. One day I couldn't reply to any thread, but usually its just an odd thread here or there.

server maintenance extended.