Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Like all new MMO's Star Wars in what we call "Retail Beta" phase atm. Definitely pick it up!

In 6 months.

I bought 2 weeks ago, 50 hours played, the game is good. Warzones is like Battlegrounds in WoW, if you like to do bg's you will like warzones.
    The only problem i have with this game is the bad performance, i have Phenom II X4 and Radeon HD 5770 , 6GB RAM. I Can play Dirt 3, Skyrim, Batman, battlefield 3 on ultra in singleplayer, but SWTOR is 30 fps in low settings, i tried every solution i found, and no one works, if i doesn't have the fps problem my /played will have 80~100 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    I bought 2 weeks ago, 50 hours played, the game is good. Warzones is like Battlegrounds in WoW, if you like to do bg's you will like warzones.
    The only problem i have with this game is the bad performance, i have Phenom II X4 and Radeon HD 5770 , 6GB RAM. I Can play Dirt 3, Skyrim, Batman, battlefield 3 on ultra in singleplayer, but SWTOR is 30 fps in low settings, i tried every solution i found, and no one works, if i doesn't have the fps problem my /played will have 80~100 hours.
    <---- so much this =P i love swtor and everything bout it, but i get small laggspikes alot =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope.

Played 2 months of beta, and about 3 weeks of release. Played the WZ's to death both solo, with friends and with my guild. Got very boring very quick. PvP epics are FAR too easy to get. got 1 level 50, and numerous alts level 20-30

Flashpoints are great fun as are operations, but far too easy for release, there wasn't much "epicness" to be had killing bosses.

Crafting is soul destroying, what seems like a good idea being able to send companions off to craft/farm mats, just makes it dull.

Companions, you get 6, and will only use 1 or 2 when levelling.

Levelling content is excellent, perhaps the interactive cut scenes are a little overdone and could have been reserved for class quests and/or important quests.

Performance, maxed out high settings on a 1100T with 6870, no problems at all. Only drops frame rates in Fleet.

Talent tree's are ok, but not being able to dual spec is a pain. As it could get expensive if you want to heal ops and dps pvp or vice versa.

But yeah, fun game to play, but couldn't hold my attention. Didn't feel like an MMO, more like a single player RPG, and I levelled COMPLETELY with another person 1-50!. (played on busiest server TOFN, so population was not an issue)

Regret paying for the pre-order, but glad I didn't for for the DDE.

HOWEVER! I will pay for a month in maybe 3-6 months see if there's anything to grab my attention.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just buy it, i think every mmorpg player will say atleast the gameplay is great .. and the story is beter told ingame then wow could imo.

Everyone will have another opinion about this, but that doesnt reflect what you will think of it. (every one is different, thank god).

The only way to know is to buy and try.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This question can only be answered by the OP. Please visit the guides section and read up on the classes, visit swtor.com and view trailers. You can decided for yourself, these threads have a habit of baiting trolls in.