Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyphant View Post
    rank 24
    bet he has a heroic gurthalak + some other ungodly trinket like Heroic Eye or BLF

i bet you

i dont know, something valuable. like 5 inferno rubies.

Deleted
    I played a warrior since early TBC as my first class, leveled as fury, loved having a tauren warrior dual wielding so I stuck with it, was fury DPS for raids and PvP although I did ocassionaly respec to arms for PvP but I was determined to play fury well in PvP, needless to say over time I became extremely frustrated with the clunkiness and futility of the class, they are literally a rollercoaster of being overpowered/underpowered and I had enough of it in Wotlk so I rerolled.

I do love my warrior though and enjoy playing it, however they are too clunky/cumbersome to play, always been healer dependant, macro dependant, and blizzard forces them to "stance dance" simply because that is their vision of the class, however in practice stance dancing is utterly ridiculous and every other class brings more utility and control than a warrior.
    Last edited by mmoc0b51d34d15; 2012-02-08 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    http://www.arenastats.com/

Find the bracket where warriors are not the worst melee class. Or just look at 2400+ where warriors are the worst class, by far. But hey that doesnt count because blah blah blah rogues blah blah blah.
    Compare specs, not classes. That's how your data-mining is biased.

Meh I have little to no clue why I even try to argue about something I got no clue about, I do remember the times back when a warrior used to kill anythin on the map and was that unstoppable force that nobody but rogues and mages could stop. I guess I'm still biased and trying to justify you being sub-par over zealously, I will say this, if it comes to warrior gameplay, what do you preffer? Pure D or Counter pressure? I guess the way you answer this question is gonna determine your placement on the ladder.

Preference in playstyle is not a determining factor in your placement on the ladder. I would prefer to run in and kill everything in a global, doesn't mean it's going to work. You have to do what is smartest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Compare specs, not classes. That's how your data-mining is biased.
    lol you really think all those druids are boomkins and restos. Ha.

But then from your sig it looks like you are a ret paladin that just does honor bgs. So how would you know what specs show up in arena anyway. High end on KT I figure you fight ret pallys almost as often as holy, and you definitely fight feral druids more often then resto; of course you fight way more resto shamans then enh; but then Warriors dont have another spec option, let alone one of the best in the game like Shamans do.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

We have no utilities, yet we're not allowed to be top dps, or even close to melee top dps.

Thats why I stopped playing wow, everygame I play, I'm a warrior and wow just sucks for warriors.

my rogue and mage alts that I started lvling were fun with all the OPness in pvp, but I felt so cheap playing them.

Warriors are EASILY the worst class in arena. It's not even close. The top 100 rankings for 3's on the main Warcraft site don't lie, just some people in this thread who have zero knowledge about the game making assumptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    lol you really think all those druids are boomkins and restos. Ha.

But then from your sig it looks like you are a ret paladin that just does honor bgs. So how would you know what specs show up in arena anyway. High end on KT I figure you fight ret pallys almost as often as holy, and you definitely fight feral druids more often then resto; of course you fight way more resto shamans then enh; but then Warriors dont have another spec option, let alone one of the best in the game like Shamans do.
    And I bet all those Shamans are Enhancement. If you wanna e-thug, go to the WoW forums please.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Actually Conrad, it does, because most people don't really understand that sword+board 90% of the time for that 2hand pressure once in 10 years doesn't work, and that warriors(and all other classes) are built around actually doing damage instead of playin with a shield as soon as somebody targets you, i've seen and played with such warriors - what helped them majorly was this very line:"You need to trust your healer you won't survive alone do damage it's more important than taking 2k less damage from that backstab" and I suddenly felt it alot easier to play with the same warrior, not that he had that much of a clue or was really that good, just made it significantly easier.(And the hidden message within the post above is, if you can answer it with a straight answer you're doing it wrong(OOPS SPOILED IT) and most people can't addapt and readdapt so)
    Last edited by Wolfdragon; 2012-02-09 at 05:35 AM.

There is only ONE warrior in the top 100 3's teams worldwide.

Yet, there are 74 mages, 67 shaman, and 68 rogues LOL

Balanced game is balanced.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/3v3/
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2012-02-09 at 05:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    There is only ONE warrior in the top 100 3's teams worldwide.

Yet, there are 74 mages, 67 shaman, and 68 rogues LOL

Balanced game is balanced.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/3v3/
    I fail to understand how you can possibly have come up with those numbers. Not a single one of them is accurate, not to mention I know four warriors currently holding a spot in the top 100 in the world (two of them do arena with one of my characters, the others are Shawir's).

Not trying to defend mages/locks/shamans, I play a paladin (mostly with a warrior) so I realize how shit they are compared to the aforementioned classes, but please, coming in here to spout random statistics that aren't even correct is really appalling.

Either way, thread's getting closed. People can't keep it in their pants, don't know why I don't close certain topics earlier when it's obviously they'll stir up shit like this.