Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    PC: Master of Orion II, Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis, World of Warcraft

I often replay Secret of Mana I+III / Zelda alttp/oot / Final Fantasy 6,7,8,9,10,12 as well as Kingdom Hearts I+II+BbS and Valkyrie Profile, not completely of course

I play more old games than newer ones, like Donkey Kong Country Returns, Command and Conquer by Westwood, Pokémon, Mario

I replay old games all the time, or play through old games I've never played before. I probably play games like Ocarina and Super Mario World at least once a year (often more. I can go through Mario in one or two sittings), among others.

And I guess WoW if you count that, though it gets updated every few months so I don't know if it counts as "old".

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    Heroes of Might and Magic III
    fantastic game...
    This is the first one I was gonna mention too. Love that whole series.

Also, Balder's Gate 2 and Ico. I also still have my Genesis, and play through Earthworm Jim, Vectorman, and some of the Sonic ones every now and then.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Brothers, WC3, Diablo 1-2

Far too many to list. Skelington has replayed just about everyone of his games more than once, and he still wants to and does play them again periodically.

Deleted
    The classic Sonics - 1,2 and 3, Streets of Rage 1 + 2, Goldeneye to name a few.
    Last edited by mmoc46a4fe59a0; 2012-01-29 at 01:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the Pokemon games, and most of the core Final Fantasy titles.

Colonization, Sid Meier's 1994 master piece. (There was a Windows version released later)

Still an unbelievable game today. Hands down, no other game came even close.

Games I'm currently playing through:

Doom 2 Hell on Earth
    Dark Forces 1 and Dark Forces 2 Jedi Knight
    Planescape Torment
    Jagged Alliance 2
    Transport Tycoon
    HL2
    Rome: Total War

Oh god, so many games in the middle playing and so little time. Takes me forever to finish with all of these. >.<
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Still occasionally play Diablo II.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
    Yes yes and yes

this whitewolf needs to make a new game in the series, i heard they are doing a mmo, but meh, gief a single person game

Deleted
    Phantasy star 2 (megadrive) Really one of the better games I´ve played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Planescape: Torment. I have played it at least once a year since it was released and every time I do, I discover something new. Also, I've bought this game 3 times

10+ Year Old Account
    Chrono Trigger.....best game ever!
    Final Fantasy 6....best FF ever!
    Secret of Evermore......best SNES game not listed above

robot arena 2, great community run tournaments and mods.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too many to list tbh, but the one I played most recently was Ocarina of Time.
    Few games catch my attention like that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything. Nostalgia has no meaning to me since I have never sold any game I have ever gotten ever going back to Odyssey and frequently replay anything I own since I have them all set up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rome total war <- online ^-^ more or less any other tw game aswell
    WoW
    AoE - any game in that series
    Orancina of time

Doom. Doom has a strong map and mod community - Possibly the strongest there is with how long it has been around. The community completely changed the way Doom is played. In fact, after sampling some of the best it has to offer, I can't go back to vanilla Doom.
    Last edited by The Backup; 2012-01-29 at 02:41 AM.