Best Case for Water Cooling.

So I decided that when I get taxes back I'm going to essentially build a new machine
    (only keeping the 2x1tb HDDs and the 120gb SSD)

Going with a i7 2600k and most likely 1-2 7970s depending on the price at that point in time. So I have a pretty good idea of what I'll be building, I just don't know whats a good case for Water Cooling that doesn't do above about 250$.

Also I know water Cooling isn't really essential...its more so I'm doing it because I enjoy learning more and more about computers.
    CPU: Intel I5-3570k 4.7ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Ram: G-Skill 8GB 1333
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB PSU: Corsair CX850M Case: Corsair 750D

Wow Watercooling was a bit higher then I expected, hmm I suppose 400-500$ then

I mean I've seen this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811163178
    Just didn't want to get that high in price, wasn't sure if there were cheaper cases that might be surprising

10+ Year Old Account
    Coolermaster 690 II - decent but it can only fit two small 240's so not very good if you want to full loop sli.
    Xigmatek Elysium - my current case. love it!

The Elysium looks like a pretty good case, and for a decent price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    The Coolermaster 932 HAF full size case is made for watercooling it has a spot under the rubber tray pad on top so you can add coolant easily, the top of the case is perfect for a longer radiator with fans. That and they are generally fairly cheap.
    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&Sku=C283-1187

A lot of cases can quite easily accommodate a ridiculous amount of radiator surface, but few offer to do so without modifying it in any way.

That said, the Cosmos II is a very nice case for the task. The Switch 810 looks to be a really good case too, if you dig the aesthetic side of it. RV01 offers native options for mounting a triple rad externally, and presumably several 180 rads inside in the bottom compartment (to be seen soon). Corsair's 800D and 650D have some mixed options available tbf. HAF series... dun' know really. Mixed bag there. Probably space, particularly if you get creative.

There are also custom cases out there. LittleDevil, MountainMods, Dangerden, probably more that I forget here now...

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Bitfenix Shinobi XL accepts two 360mm radiators so long as you remove the 3.5" drive cage. Not really a problem since you can mount a couple in the 5.25" bays if you want...or possibly get some Mountain Mods radiators drive mounts. Add a Danger Den Monsoon dual-bay reservoir + Swiftech's adjustable D5 pump + 6 Scythe Gentle Typhoons spinning under 1000RPM and you have a very quiet water-cooling setup that easily handles 2x HD 7970s.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say the HAF-X 932 also, Just got mine a few days ago and I'm loving it! my PC isn't water cooled but the case is really nice and roomy for it.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

I'm also going to recommend the NZXT Switch 810 if you want pure watercooling capabilities.

It has room for a 360/420 rad up top, 120/140 rad on the back, and a 240/280 on the bottom. Both HD cages are easily removable to allow for rads. As you can see, it's a thick 360 rad up top that still leaves plenty of clearance, plus capabilities of pushpull on all rads. I'd say it's quite an awesome case for doing watercooling.
    Last edited by Shiromar; 2012-02-27 at 01:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    LDcooling and Caselabs are what you look at for a real watercooling case, everything else, including the Elysium, Switch 810, 800D and Cosmos II are better then a normal case, but they are far from true watercooling cases:

LD PC-V8:
    www.ldcooling.com

Caselabs Magnum TH10:
    www.caselabs.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shiromar View Post
    I'm also going to recommend the NZXT Switch 810 if you want pure watercooling capabilities.

http://i.imgur.com/pN0rQ.jpg
    It has room for a 360/420 rad up top, 120/140 rad on the back, and a 240/280 on the bottom. Both HD cages are easily removable to allow for rads. As you can see, it's a thick 360 rad up top that still leaves plenty of clearance, plus capabilities of pushpull on all rads. I'd say it's quite an awesome case for doing watercooling.
    Plus it is only about 160 bucks which is half the price of the Corsair 800D and a third of the price of the Cosmos II.

coolermaster haf full-tower case