[TV] Being Human.

Has anyone else watched the UK 1-3 and the first season of the US one?

And seen how diff the rules are. Like vampires in the UK one can't been seen in photos or video, But in the US one they can.

Things like that.

i find that the the uk vamps are more mythical while usa ones are more realistic which is kinda funny

Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    i find that the the uk vamps are more mythical while usa ones are more realistic which is kinda funny
    Yeah, And it seems like the US one is way more drawn out

10+ Year Old Account
    What's her name in the uk version isn't ghostly enough. I mean they have her interact with stuff right away instead of gradually.

I know this is an old thread, but I've watched both UK and US series up to their current episodes, and I have to say I'm enjoying the American one more.

The UK one has just gotten weird and pointless with the whole "prophecy" bit about George and Nina's baby.

Aidan and Sally in the American series I like much more than their British counterparts. George and Josh for me are both very well-done characters showing the pain and horror of being a werewolf. I particularly was impressed with the scene in the UK series of George beginning his transformation at his gf's daughter's school meeting.

And also in regards to the American series, Dichen Lachman (Suren) is just so incredibly hot that she distracts me during her scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but I've watched both UK and US series up to their current episodes, and I have to say I'm enjoying the American one more.

The UK one has just gotten weird and pointless with the whole "prophecy" bit about George and Nina's baby.

Aidan and Sally in the American series I like much more than their British counterparts. George and Josh for me are both very well-done characters showing the pain and horror of being a werewolf. I particularly was impressed with the scene in the UK series of George beginning his transformation at his gf's daughter's school meeting.

And also in regards to the American series, Dichen Lachman (Suren) is just so incredibly hot that she distracts me during her scenes.
    I agree that George/Josh are both really well done, but i liked Mitchell and Annie way more than Aidan (still love that they used the UK actors real name for this character, though) and Sally. The US version, while able to have more varied storylines and longer arcs (due to not only being 6-8 epidsodes a season) just doesn't feel right to me. I still watch it, and i still enjoy it, but it just doesn't hold a candle to the uk one (minus the current season, it's only ok now that Russel Torvey and Aidan Turner are no longer around).

p.s. Allison (Ellie Kendrick) needs to either become a regular, or get her own spin-off! I loved that character so much! *big nerd*