Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    @ baras weak/useless: come on, nearly all NPCs are "useless" because they player can feel sooooo heroic (instead everything is a farce mostly, especially the standart quests). So really not an argument, and Sith hide their strength, most keep some mysticism around them (he always wore that mask till the end for example). Was the betrayal expected? Hell yes, of course, it`s just tuesday in the sith week, the timing though, i found suprising, i know after vengans defeat, that both will betray me, but SO SOON?That was a big suprise, for me, that wasn`t 1 hour gameplay time (if i rembember correct). So yes, it was wonderful done, because the only think you really could do for a suprise was the pacing.

@quinn, well i read this explanation in the forum, and it makes kinda sense. He never wanted to kill or defeat you, but could not betray Baras openly, so he made just a big show, with his super weak droids, who , of course a programmed to combat you *wink*. So rather directly oppose Baras or kill you, i made this setup and risk his death rather to kill you. He didn`t betrayed you, he was loyal to his death, just you didn`t kill him and spared him because you a smart brute SW

@Sith Inq Story: Awesome and Bad at the same time, and bloated. We had, Slavery, Kallig, Ghostbusters,Zash and Thanatos. More building up a powerbase, like the "silencer" and the "healing cult". The servant part could have been so wonderful done (choice between two would be nice, or keep both but harder) and have them support you more of screen or more often hanging around in your ship. Companions...uf there were so many other cool companion (gormak would be cool) but no...we get a child as only love interest for male, a wierd Indiana Jones. And i dislike the Thanatos ending, wasn`t really rewarding, you defeated him but not killed him. The "Zoo" attack was an awesome idea though, pitty it was so short.

@IA Story, i forgot so much was my first char in december, and play a Agent again? That was so painful, SW/SI is a breeze compared to Agent(Sniper) i wish there would be a "story mode" for classes you have finsihed where you only level through story quests *sigh*

A last word to the SW Story SW:"You don`t eat what you kill?" Houk?:" Not... people...." AWESOME!

Im doing the Warrior line atm... I have enjoyed like i did with SI BH and my IA... only because ive never done it... But i do agree that the IA was the best.. There were a few things that i didnt see a mile away
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    They shoulda let you kill Quinn but then let you pick up a new healer companion, with companion customization, all they would need to do is set a new face as the default and change the name in text and chat, I mean hell you could even have them use the same VA.
    People which played the IA story should have several possibilities as to how to control someone without the other one knowing. However for a Sith... there should be Sith artifacts which would "bind" him to you as if you die = he dies and of course permanent pain which keeps him on the edge. There would have been many possibilities as only the "ah ok buddy... still useful = lets forget about it and I won't mention anything to any other crewmember."

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Scheming and being cunning is fine but Baras that was only thing Baras was good at.

I kind of doubt that Baras could have even found jaesa willsaam or defeat her Jedi master.
    I also kind of doubt that baras could defeat his former master

What I'm wondering is how the hell did he even get his Darth titel. Scheming and building up a spy network is fine but I assume that their was a point where he had to be on the field and do things for his master.
    Some player don't know how to use interrupt at lvl 50 how the hell did these people achieve the Darth title?

Jedi Storyline crushed siths. Also quin betrayed you because before release every class had at least one companion capable of actual death(as in gone for good). But bioware removed that because they would be gone for good. You so you actually could of killed quin during his betrayal. As crap as the sith story is its still better then smug. Smug is just like HEY LETS DO SOME STUFF WIDDLEY WAM WAM WAZZLE

Quote Originally Posted by Highdark View Post
    Jedi Storyline crushed siths. Also quin betrayed you because before release every class had at least one companion capable of actual death(as in gone for good). But bioware removed that because they would be gone for good. You so you actually could of killed quin during his betrayal. As crap as the sith story is its still better then smug. Smug is just like HEY LETS DO SOME STUFF WIDDLEY WAM WAM WAZZLE
    Well actually they removed it because there was a TON of uproar over it because people wanted to kill him but didn't want to lose a valuable companion and they felt like that forced them to not kill him which wasn't fair.. yadda, yadda, yadda... same reason why you can have super low rep with a companion and they won't leave you. People wanted to treat them badly but didn't want to risk losing a companion.

same reason why there is no friendly fire in game.... to protect "us" from ourselves....