Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think I would get locked up in the Happy House

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    I did this "I know that you know what I'm thinking" stuff when I was a kid, don't know why I stopped. :/

And I would be glad if people could read my mind. I'm not used to telling people the truth, even if I want to.

Edit: This reminds me of the Charly Sheen Interview. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLduV1p88
    Hah, if that's the hell in someone's head... xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I really don't have that many creepy/sexual thoughts in public unless I'm bored or if a situation having to do with sex occurs. So I don't think anyone would be affected by my thoughts.

I would however yell random words/thoughts in my head if such a situation were to occur, in order to mask my true thoughts. You know, sorta like static interference .

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I'd be safe. I think "I know you can read my thoughts" frequently when in public just to make sure.
    Ohmahgawd! I thought I was the only one!
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-01-29 at 10:19 PM.

they'd either have a greater respect, or a significantly disgusted fear of me. Perhaps both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6vqkML7JdA

yeah, people are not ready to know what's going on inside my broken mind...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

They would most likely be pretty bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they read my mind, they would find nothing

A lot of people would hate me, fear me or go crazy. I'd also probably get locked up, or just shot. Certain types would really enjoy my thoughts though. Could potentially make communication a lot easier.

Sometimes, my thoughts even startle me, and I'm the one thinking them.

I think they'd probably just get confused. I tend to think of a lot of random stuff at any given time

Deleted
    All I can say is thank god Minority Report is not a reality. I'd have uncountable life sentences by now.

I doubt that even the inner-monologues of the most puritan/'saintly' people are anywhere near tame enough to have a PG-13 rating or lower. Thought crime can't be helped. Just be happy that in most civilizations it isn't actually illegal.

I tend to avoid even thinking about "sensitive" subjects when around other people. Subconscious fear of mind reading.

Irrational yes. Idiotic yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    If those around me could read my mind, I don't think it would drastically affect my day-to-day relationships. Granted, I have some very crude thoughts running through my brain, but I also generally have some very crude words pouring out of my mouth anyway.

Deleted
    If someone could read my mind, if only for even a few moments then they would never be the same again. Most likely they would collapse screaming to the floor after having gouged out their own eye balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be straight screwed. I have internal conversations about people to their face. Things would get awkward.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    This picture sums pretty good how I'd live my life if people could read my mind:

10+ Year Old Account
    Slightly off topic but i always thought it would be awesome if you could see peoples thoughts in a bubble above their heads à la Cartoons!

If other people could read my mind they would see/hear this:

10+ Year Old Account

I think people would never want to talk to me again because I think the full opposite of what I say.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!