Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Yeah but that isnt news. It is sad though.
    Yeah, that is all news, but at the same time, in pretty much every avenue of the media Islam is portrayed the same way. There's never a TV show where a muslim family is just there and it's no big deal. Nope, they'll be bombing ya and honour killing eachother!
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Source: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/shafia-jury...090532874.html

Kinda why I support the death penalty here in Canada, deporting them wouldn't be enough as honor killings are accepted in Afghanistan, and life in prison at the tax payers dime is a waste of money for murderers like these.
    Death penalty is not cost efficient because they have to be put down "humanely" and chemicals are expensive. I honestly despise people who murder others for stupid reasons, I despise them enough to not consider them human beings anymore and i couldn't care less if they are put down being stabbed to death by a rusty knife to make the death sentence cost efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Please don't derail this into a religious debate.
    indeed it is not religious its more cultural... There are very peaceful "western" muslims living in bosnia and hercogovinia while the islam which is spread throughout the glove is the one with the middle eastern cultural values like family honor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    There's never a TV show where a muslim family is just there and it's no big deal.
    Raj and his hot sister on big bang theory.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    A cheap way of performing the death penalty could simply be: A policeman or a law inforcement officer pulls out a gun, shoots them in the head and we have just saved ourselves 20 years of appeals and millions upon millions of tax-money.
    Until you shoot an innocent person in the head.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Oh, those muslims...
    No, not "those Muslims", it's common practice in places like Afghanistan by the sounds of it. I guess the men are so insecure that they think their daughters being human shames them in some way.

---------- Post added 2012-01-29 at 08:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Except people from India aren't like that. You seem to be confusing skin colour, but that's OK, some people are just naturally born ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Arent they supposed to be hindu's...

Also, American Dad features muslim families :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorlakand View Post
    Yeah, we followed that story for a long time here in Montreal.
    you could say that again and as a muslim the first thing i though to myself was; Jesus Christ what did they (crazy muslims) do again this time...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Yeah, that is all news, but at the same time, in pretty much every avenue of the media Islam is portrayed the same way. There's never a TV show where a muslim family is just there and it's no big deal. Nope, they'll be bombing ya and honour killing eachother!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_...on_the_Prairie
    Undefined animosity is a device of the spineless, the means of a fool.