Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just a note that you can now get daily commendations from the top tier space combat dailies as well. Two each for Operation Ascendant Pride and Operation Raging Dawn.
    I usually do them on the morning, before going to work (its a nice way to prepare my mind, by blowing spaceships), then BAM! Maintenance

Another tip:
    Relics with similar stats (dont even have to be the same stats) will share a small internal cooldown, it will last for the full duration of the relic buff and sometimes a little longer (normally 20-30s), be mindful of that when you use both a defense relic and a shield relic, you wont be able to use both together nor use one right after the other.
    If they have the exact same stat, both will go under cooldown together, so dont use 2 defense relics.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Just hit 50 a weekish ago and this is the best source for gearing I've found. *Thank you much!

Not to detract from this post, because the info in it is great, especially the bits at the beginning explaining how it all works. I hap this copy pasted in a file on my desktop for quick reference for a time. Then I found www.tor-loot.com. Thanks for putting this together though, was a huge help in understanding the process.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Not to detract from this post, because the info in it is great, especially the bits at the beginning explaining how it all works. I hap this copy pasted in a file on my desktop for quick reference for a time. Then I found www.tor-loot.com. Thanks for putting this together though, was a huge help in understanding the process.
    That's a very nice link. Was really hoping someone would put something like that together. Incredibly useful when gearing a new character, particularly if you are doing it for the first time.

Deleted
    I will update this guide with 1.2 gear as soon as the patch gets in PTR server, so stay tuned!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    I will update this guide with 1.2 gear as soon as the patch gets in PTR server, so stay tuned!
    Awesome, that is good news for fresh 50's and slow levelers like myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    ATTENTION: To access the Bonus Bosses you have to complete all the updates of the bonus chain missions you get inside the Flashpoints.
    Actually, that part is NOT true.
    All you have to finish is the bonus part that unlocks that particular bonus boss. So for Fallen Emperor, you only need to destroy the 6 consoles towards the end, not all of the bonus stuff. Same thing for Taral V and some others.

Just a heads up, because certain instances on HM, doing bonuses is somewhat an addedd risk for little reward.