Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Crazy/Bizarre Dreams You've Had

So over time in my life I've once in a while had some really, really weird and bizarre dreams, and I was wondering what sort of dreams other people have had.
    I know that I've had a lot, but I can only remember a few of them
    Some that I dreamt:

- I was skiing down a road on some mountain I don't know where is located, when suddenly I hear a radio broadcast (I could for some reason hear the radio in my head) that people of the town were being attacked by newly born horses, and that everyone had to watch where they walked, especially when walking on the grass (Oh, and I was of course skiing without any snow being there. Yep, dreams..).
    Apparantly in my dream, horses were born from the ground, sort of like vegetables. Not only was it extremely weird, but they were yellow like yolk from an egg (the yellow bit), which made it really disgusting. Luckily I woke up from that dream shortly after.

- Another one was me 'playing' a game in my dream, which was so realistic that I was physically in it. It was some sort of medieval game where enemy forces were attacking the fortress/castle I was sitting in. The enemy overwhelmed the castle, and when I tried running to the keyboard (lol) that was somewhere in the castle, they cut over the wire so that I couldn't click ESC and exit the game. They then tied me up and tickled me as a method of torture (I'm extreeemely sensitive to being tickled)

- There's a dream which I had when I was very young, but which I've always been able to remember clearly. It was in my elementary school time, and I was walking around the school yard... With my T-rex. Yep, I had conviniently brought a dinosaur to my school, and I ordered it to eat pretty much anyone that ran by. Even my friends, I don't know what I was thinking. So, during my time of laughing at their agony, it suddenly turned to me and ate me, which was when the dream ended.

Oh, and of course I've had atleast a BILLION of those dreams where you're running from something, but you just can't get away from that god damn thing chasing you, because you for some reason is unable to run. Ugh

So what dreams have you had, that were really weird?

15+ Year Old Account
    I had a very strange dream recently.
    I dreamed that my brother had a cage in his bedroom (the room was pretty much the same but scaled up a little) and he was livestreaming animal cage fights in them. I didn't know that untill i ran in his room. He used our housecat for the fight and i went in the cage and took the 2 cats away from each other and then i noticed the ear of our cat was ripped off, so me and my brother went in the cage (the floor was full of straw) and we searched it for the ripped off ear, that was when i woke up.

Oh, and of course I've had atleast a BILLION of those dreams where you're running from something, but you just can't get away from that god damn thing chasing you, because you for some reason is unable to run. Ugh
    When i was younger i had that dream as well, something was chasing me (still no clue what) and i was running away from it, while running i tripped like a thousand times and when it finally caught up with me i woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stokkeren View Post
    I've had some of these, but they're always dreams where i get into a fight, and it's like im hitting the person with *insert the softest thing you can imagine and having it do absolutely no damage*, and once i give up the fight, my dream simply ends. Until recently, where i broke a kid's nose, the dreams like that have stopped completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a dream not long ago where I was texting a friend and he was like "omg you'll never guess whos here, you need to come now!" and I was laughing thinking to myself, "I already know who it is" and I did, cause it was SS4 Goku and he had just flown over there after chillin out with me. Then I realized I slept passed my alarm clock and woke up. was nearly late for school >.>

*mumbles* stupid dreamds.

I had dream were I would run down my street and start flying slowly elevating. It felt so fucking real, like I was really trying to elevate into the air .

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it is somewhat cliche now, but I have a recurring dream about fighting off a zombie attack. Setting changes, but same theme.

Other than that, I have a general traveling theme to my dreams. A ton of cruises, flights, and drives. I am often not in a vehicle and simply flying.

I have really crazy and cool dreams.
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    hahaha, thank you this was thie funniest thing I've read in a long time.

I wish I could have/remember dreams.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have weird dreams all the time. The latest one being..

My bf & I were at my grandparents' house when my grandma/mother/sisters drove up the driveway and parked the car. My mother got out crying. My bf & I asked what happened, and she said she hit a baby deer. My bf put on a stern voice and asked where the deer was. They said they just hit it in front of the house. (And this is just your average residential neighborhood, not in the country/woods.) We went out front to find the fawn dying, suffering, lying near its mother. My bf goes to try to put it out of its misery with a knife. Then a stag (dad) appears that has a striking similarity to Malorne. It starts to charge my bf, and I somehow caught the stag off-guard and charged the stag from the side, knocking it to the ground.

I've had a couple dreams where I was pregnant, and it creeped me the hell out because it felt so real. One time I dreamt that a local train got derailed. I woke up that morning, and as I was getting dressed for school, the news was on T.V. and was showing that a local train got derailed early that morning. Freaky.. o_O;
    I am a filthy casual!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well besides the alien /zombie/Jurassic park /emperor of a galactic empire type dreams (I think I watch 2much sci-fi) that I would say are the most common for me

One time it was just a regular school dream, than the fire alarm went off and nobody could shut it off.. We tried everything, including smashing it with a hammer.. Next thing you know.. I wake up and my alarm cloak had been going off for 5min but I was so tired/deep asleep that I couldn't wake up and the sound of the alarm manifested itself into the dream which I found quite interesting

I think most people have had the fell down from a height and been jolted awake.

Anyone have the dream within a dream (inception)..? very trippy!

10+ Year Old Account
    One time, I dreamt that Iw as late for school, but no one noticed. And I was totally confused, didn't know where to go at the time, or something. And I explicitly remember tihnking to myself "And this definately isn't a dream..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a really interesting dream a while back:

I was walking down hallway and into a room that was all chrome white, and a very slow kind of sad piano song playing in the back. If I touched the walls they would ripple like water but change colors, like when you rub your finger against your computer screen. Everything was just surreal...when I woke up I was kind of bummed out for the rest the day aha.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been in a dream where I was being chased and couldn't run. I HAVE had dreams where, instead of running, I sort of...floated off the ground a bit. I'd take a couple of steps, then left my feet up, and just kinda float until I had to touch down again. Very strange lol.

Mine happened to be the scariest thing I'd ever done lol. I don't remember all of the dream, but I was tied down to a table of some sort. I could see bodies in the shadows, not sure if they were human or not. Someone was talking, said something about having to remove the lobe, and it might make a lot of blood. Another said something about modifying my lungs. Thinking back on it, it's not all that creepy, but at the time, it scared me shitless. I woke up, and had another scare. The glow from my computer was hitting my chair, and creating a semi-human shaped shadow near the foot of my bed against a wall. I woke up from this dream, and in that semi-lucid state, I saw someone there ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    the strangest dream I've ever had was simply me sitting in a chair and looking at my arm; there was a perfectly rectangular, clean-cut, 1 inch wide, 2-3 inch deep, section of flesh gone from my forearm. The only thing that was in it was thin nerves breaching the gap from one side to another. Then for some reason I used the index finger of my other hand to slide it through the gap and snap all of the nerves, it was excruciating!! My arm even still hurt after the pain jolted me awake; I still to this day wonder why I had such a strange dream.

Deleted
    Was standing on the edge of a mountain-top, at the edge looking out over a winter landscape when I hear a noise behind me and some girl comes running in my direction. She hugs me briefly and say "sorry" then she drags me over the edge of the mountain together with her. While falling she kisses me and it feels like I just had an electric shock through my whole body and she says "don't worry" and then I wake up. My heart was racing and I felt really scared, almost to the point of crying and the feeling as if I just had electricity go through my body was still there, was really weak in my legs and couldn't get up from the bed for like 5 minutes due to that.

15+ Year Old Account
    As a kid i used to have a dream which repeated itself over and over. For years i havent had those dreams and like half a year ago i had the same dream again like 2 weeks on a row.

The dream was about me wandering in some sort of church like building together with 3 random people (friends, family, game chars, anyone). We are looking for something there and we find a hidden room. We go into the room and we discover it s filled with zombies. We kill the zombies and continue. We find more zombie invested rooms and we kill more of them. Eventually we reach a point where we have to parcour a bit. Here i go ahead and when i look back the rest is gone. I end up in some dark area, im surrounded by darkness, i only see some construction beams leading toward some plateau, there i find a HUGE demon, which i fight and epicly kill, when i enter the door which the demon seemed to be guarding i wake up.

Every single time the room layout and the fights are the same, but there details which seem to change every time

I had a very strange dream last night. I was dreaming that I had a lightsaber, and was stopping some corrupt world government in some kind of war-torn future. And there was a tacky tour bus that I traveled in. Ehh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    I had a very strange dream last night. I was dreaming that I had a lightsaber, and was stopping some corrupt world government in some kind of war-torn future. And there was a tacky tour bus that I traveled in. Ehh.
    Are you sure that was a dream and u werent playing SWTOR last night? :P

Quote Originally Posted by H3ll View Post
    Are you sure that was a dream and u werent playing SWTOR last night? :P
    The funny part is, is that the dream had nothing to do with starwars . I think I was thinking of the EP1 I'll be seeing in a few weeks. (Pretty excited about that)

15+ Year Old Account
    I once had a dream that I was in the 1970s at some British schoolgrounds, and I was fighting something...although I can't remember what. But I could change into a bird and then swoop down and attack the thing, lolol, t'was fun.

Also I dream I've had like 3 times when I was in elementary school. Hanging out at my house when I hear this groaning noise, and I see my grandpa with completely blank eyes (all white) lumbering towards me. For some reason all my family has changed into zombies and is coming after me as I run into the woods located behind my house (actual setup irl). This random girl from my grade and I are running together and my zombie family is throwing coffee cups at us that smash on the nearby trees. Never really frightened me, just kind of a slight panic state. And it always ended with her and I making it like 30 ft into the woods, only to trip into a pitfall with a net at the bottom. Ends there each time. Never liked that dream...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, the strangest dream I've had was only like a month ago. (New years eve/day) Well, in the dream, the date was 12/12/2047 when a meteor hit the earth and destroyed everything. I woke up as soon as it hit, checked my phone to check the time and BAM! My phone wasn't working anymore, but the screen was still lit, and the date on my phone was 12/12/2047 and the time was 12:01am. A month later my phone still doesnt't work, but when you charge it, it's still says the same thing. Also, the clock on the microwave was 12:01am when it's was like 5 in the morning.