Noob Shadow Priest Rotation help?

Hey guys, I understand that this has probably already been covered. However I couldn't find it so I thought I would post. What is the best rotation for a shadow priest while leveling? What is the best rotation for DPS as a Shadow Priest? Is it any different?

As you have probably already guessed I am fairly new to the game. So any help at all would be really appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Rather go Disc until you get Masochism. Shadow is the oom king in low levels.

If you insist on shadow, try this: Open with Vampiric Touch, Mind Blast, then spam Mind Flay/Mind Blast until the target is under 25%. Then you kill it with Shadow Wordeath (glyph it, yo). Try to keep up Enveloped Shadows (you get this buff, when you Mind Blast while having at least one orb), because it buffs both your best dot (VT) and Mind Flay.

When you hit 81 things get reeeeeally relaxed. Simply spam Mind Spike/Mind Blast and finish off your foe with Shadow Wordeath.

But rather play disc in low levels, because it does really good damage and has a nice mana return with Rapture and infight reg through spirit.