Dentist who used paper clips gets year in jail

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...Clips.Dentist/

Guy put's dozens of people in pain to increase his profits, steals 130000$ from medicaid, writes illegal prescriptions and intimidates witnesses yet only gets 1 year in state prison. What in the hell is wrong with that judge...
    Last edited by rcking09; 2012-01-30 at 07:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He now lives near me, I may have to pay this bastard a visit...

10+ Year Old Account
    This jackass probably won't even be sent to anything more then a locked in country club.

Which is why Cases like this are good examples of why I wish we had more capital punishment in our country.

I really hope he gets sent somewhere where the inmates will rip out his teeth just so they have an easier time skull f#cking him.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

I wonder how much he payed the judge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, without knowing details 1 year seems like a slap in the face
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.