Looking For A Particular Outfit

Heyo SWTOR fans!

My republic main right now is a Trooper, and since all Trooper companions can wear the same gear, I came up with an idea but I'll need some help.

The idea is that I'll use just one set of armor for all my companions except M14X, and get a couple of "off duty" outfits to swap them out with when im not using them. This can work, since I'm decking myself out in orange gear and giving Jorgen (my usual companion) any heavy armor quest rewards.

What I need is to find a set of armor that's fairly cheap and doesn't look weird. Something that looks like a set of civilian clothes or something. I know I could just let them run around in their skibbies but I'm not that mean to my troops :P

Any suggestions for some ok looking "off duty" clothes for my squad?

Woot! More Trooper love.

As for gear sets, try this image, here. It is an Imperial image, but they are all the same sets except the Collectors Edition and the Dromand Kaas one.

The Coruscant gear set looks like, this, something for Elara.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    Woot! More Trooper love.

As for gear sets, try this image, here. It is an Imperial image, but they are all the same sets except the Collectors Edition and the Dromand Kaas one.

The Coruscant gear set looks like, this, something for Elara.
    Do note all of these clothes are " Light Armor" only. i know you want them for off duty but just incase you just might mod them one day and be sad ;>