10+ Year Old Account

UI custom art not showing up?

I downloaded DRGlenn's Aion UI, after following all the steps provided and doing exactly as instructed, the art work doesn't show up at all(except the minimap) And the action bars are all out of wack all over the screen, anyway to fix this? I put the art folder inside the interface folder, if that makes any difference?

I think you gotta keep the file structure exactly as it is when you unpacked it, not move stuff around. There should be a readme file included with that compilation, explaining in detail what goes where.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was, and I didn't move anything around, only moved the WTF and interface folders into my wow folder after backing up my original folders, the art folder was already in the interface folder when i'd moved it into my wow folder :/

Only thing I can think of going wrong is that you may have forgotten to rename the folders within the WTF folder after moving it. Or the reflux command is not executed properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I execute it, and when I go to dominoes and select profile, and click the myaionui profile, it says invalid profile or some stuff :/

Hm, from what I can see on the Authors page "myaionui" is supposed to be written like " /reflux switch MyAionUI" reflux is case sensitive so if that doesn't work I'd delete the folders and do a fresh install and try the reflux command again

10+ Year Old Account
    ill probs do a fresh install, I just copy pasted it how it was typed in the read me straight into chat, so dunno why it wouldn't work :/

---------- Post added 2012-01-31 at 10:46 AM ----------

Alright, so I did a fresh install, did everything again, followed the instructions, and the same thing happened, I took a screenshot of what happens after I type in the reflux command.