Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    And not me....

I see how it is...

*foreversad*
    You in to gore? If so I'd be happy to give to you also, if not I'm quite sure you don't want it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Pyr make me a jam sammich.
    Oh I just came from the kitchen and didn't read that. Ask me again tomorrow. :x

Indeed it is Skel.
    Pyr you disappoint me so.

Deleted
    Pyr you disappoint me so.
    Which means, you are proud of me.

Way to go.

Deleted

sixtieseven

Pyr is so very special.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm right now in a pickle... people are telling me more and more every evening how I should play wow. I got free days I could use but I told myself to never go back to that game... I hate the game design, honest. But I miss a lot of people.

Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I'm right now in a pickle... people are telling me more and more every evening how I should play wow. I got free days I could use but I told myself to never go back to that game... I hate the game design, honest. But I miss a lot of people.
    I don't know why anyone should play WoW right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    I keep telling myself that. The only fun I find from it is random battlegrounds. And that doesn't come without arenas, which are penis now. And then pve and whatever shit...

It's so stupid though because I miss a lot of friends.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted

Wow I don't feel bad anymore for stealing that +50 from Dyra. I wonder why that may be^^

Oh that reminds me I got 7 days free for wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I keep telling myself that. The only fun I find from it is random battlegrounds. And that doesn't come without arenas, which are penis now. And then pve and whatever shit...

It's so stupid though because I miss a lot of friends.
    Do your friends still play? :x

Oh that reminds me I got 7 days free for wow.
    I used that months ago, only to log in at 12pm do a LFR, kill the orb boss and than never log in again. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    Wait, what? I still love WoW. I still alt raid (traditionally a 25 man DK tank, now playing a 10 man holy priest), level alts (6 85's), play the AH, farm or explore, Arch...LFR...why would you say that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a lot of friends who still play wow, yeah. Amazingly. A lot of them left, came back, etc.

My server is still dead.

WoW is fine, players are the dumb,

on the streams i stream, man you guys just need to see every chat on each BG
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Wait, what? I still love WoW. I still alt raid (traditionally a 25 man DK tank, now playing a 10 man holy priest), level alts (6 85's), play the AH, farm or explore, Arch...LFR...why would you say that?
    It's still the only game I'd play, but right now there is no action going on and the people I played with are on other servers or don't play at all. :x I don't want to play the game just for the things you listed, but it's fine if you have a good bunch of people to play with and you can enjoy it. :x

I'm also afraid I would let it eat up the tiny parts of the RL I achieved for me in the last months.^^