10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I dunno what score. Do we count 0 as 1?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    kumduh was going to tally the rest of the old thread and move the win record over.
    How many pages does he have to tally? I don't think the score had been updated for a while.

Dyra:

Deleted
    Another random thing that might help when i look over logs how can you see when people activated pets? As most classes have such things, doomguard, spirit wolfs, priest pet etc

I'm gonna shock the world gonna show Bad Horse!
    +4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Actually, I dunno what score. Do we count 0 as 1?
    Yup, if the score is +4 and you subtract 4, the score will be 0 (I assume that's what you were asking).

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Just got that DMC:V is over bottle in Kilees guide and then the fact that he is SO far above the 3202 haste i figured DMC:V would be better in his case.
    Actually if he replaces his glove and boot enchants and switches to DMCV he will be under 3202 haste. However, if he keeps the bottle and reforges the haste to mastery and takes care of those enchants, it's a better stat swap. Also, use trinkets always model weird on BiS lists because it's hard to get simcraft to handle them well. If he uses the on use well it should work really well.

Kohito, idk how many pages he needs to tally. I don't think it is that many though.

+/-0

Deleted
    +1

Darth, its just simple math nothing more nothing less. Well at times its a whole lot more then simple math but the basic idea is basic math

Arleeberg....
    Thanks for the reply tho =)

Deleted
    + 2

10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Another random thing that might help when i look over logs how can you see when people activated pets? As most classes have such things, doomguard, spirit wolfs, priest pet etc
    oh I missed this one. I am not sure how to tell when sf gets activated. I always look but can't figure that one out You can click the arrow next to the spriet's name though and click on the shadowfiend to find out other information though.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 4

Now I'm really bored. Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    oh I missed this one. I am not sure how to tell when sf gets activated. I always look but can't figure that one out You can click the arrow next to the spriet's name though and click on the shadowfiend to find out other information though.
    Ohh well, ill just assume if they do other things right that should be lined up also and if they fuck up on simplest thing such as dot uptime or w/e class it might be ill just assume they failed on the pet micromanagement.

OMG 1000 POST MY EPEEN IS SO LARGE RIGHT NAO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Now I'm really bored. Why?
    Lack of fap.

Grats on 1k Joy.

Deleted
    +5

Thanks Hiko

10+ Year Old Account
    +5

Thanks Hiko
    Now go and fap it?

I am still bored! This is bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+6

i'll get close to you some day Joy

did Nemi's sig got broken?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

It's a brand new day!
    +7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Now go and fap it?

I am still bored! This is bad!
    I don't know. Start watching My Little Pony or something :<

+8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    did Nemi's sig got broken?
    If you mean the cat face that was to the far left of the sig not showing, then yeah it's not showing for me either.