10+ Year Old Account
    same here bropaw, I can't find a job for shit :\

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Sweden hates foreigners.
    There goes my idea of a holiday to Sweden this year
    + 7

Deleted
    Become a prostitute Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol

Im in favor of the prostitute idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Lol

Im in favor of the prostitute idea.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    You know you want to.

+8

Actually you are probably fine coming on holiday here. Theyre cool with you giving them money, but vice versa is a big no-no!

In general the people in Sweden are all pretty friendly (impolite, but I think thats more a cultural difference than actually being rude) and mostly talk good English, so they'll talk English to make your life easier. Its just not the same as England where other cultures are more ingrained into English society, so moving here from another country is quite a bit different/more difficult than say doing the same in England.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xanjori are you really sure thats the reason you dont get a job, because swedes dont like foreigners?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 10

Dat discrimination.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 11

+13 no its probably not the only reason, as Im focusing more on trying to go towards university than taking the first job thats offered. However Ive applied to jobs that I did back in England, I have a pretty good grasp on Swedish (when I go to Arbetsförmedlingen and Socialen the meetings are done in Swedish) and I recieve no reply at all. My GF tells me that its always been difficult for foreigners to get a job in Sweden, and I see local elections going towards parties that are more based on making sure Swedes recieve priority for jobs etc over foreigners (nothing wrong with that at all, Im just saying that its different to England, which is obviously what my comparison will be based on.)

With how difficult it is to get a job at all atm as well, as someone thats moved here without Swedish as a first language, and admittedly without any great qualifications atm its gonna be harder to find work.

Also I hate your Government systems They seem to have no communication between each other, and mostly seem inept. Like for example when I renewed my Visa, and had to reapply to Arbetsförmedlingen, Arbets didnt know which number would contact the visa office to check that I had applied. Same with Socialen and Arbets, instead of Arbets simply faxing my dagnens anteckningar each month as required, I have to go in, collect it, and then run over the road with it, makes no sense to me! Even better when my GF went to Socialen (she has Aspergers, so normally gets money from FK, but had to go on Socialen while there was a gap between her applications) the women actually wanted a doctors certificate, the guy in charge of my GFs case at FK simply rang Socialen in the end and told her that you cant get a doctors certificate for Aspergers, and that yes indeed my GF does have it. (This is the same Socialen btw that when my GF was homeless and pregnant refused to give help until she contacted a newspaper who turned up and said "Is this true?" at which point they denied it and miraculously found somewhere she could live.)

Deleted
    WE HATE ERRYONE !!!

I must tho say there quite a fair bit of discrimination in Sweden unfortunate tho I dont understand why is such a big deal

10+ Year Old Account
    + 15

Dinklefier!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 16

Deleted
    I think what I was trying to say came out wrong. I mean that I don't know why people discriminate against foreigners

10+ Year Old Account
    +17 b/c they took our jerbs!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I think what I was trying to say came out wrong. I mean that I don't know why people discriminate against foreigners
    Nationalism could be a contributor I suppose. That and some foreigners apparently come over to countries to abuse the benefits system and send money back home with no intention of getting a job/giving back to the country.

I haz a feeling this will get serious soon, and I blame you if it does!