Thread: LOTR questions

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

LOTR questions

I was watching a marathon the other day of all 3 LOTRs and after the end of the third movie some questions came to mind. First I wanted to know about this quest that Frodo was on, he started in the shire and walked to morador to throw the ring in the lava. he had several side quests along the way too including escaping faramer and his soldiers. I was wondering how much experience Frodo gained for completing all the quests. I also wanted to know what Aragorn's stats were becuase he is a sick tank and I wan't my tank to be that beastly.

10+ Year Old Account
    He gained all the experiences and became Exalted with Middle-Earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aragorn a tank?

Dude, he's an arms warrior.

Boromir's the tank. His avoidance sucked though.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Aragorn is a ranger, he just wasn't good at taming animals. Boromir didn't mash shield block hard enough, but he definitely knew when to pop last stand and shield wall.

Frodo actually reached max lvl and has moved to 5% of the best in the world, thus entering the hall of fame.
    Aragorn rerolled at some point in The Return of the King from Ranger to Arms Warrior. He had a lot of resilience sure, but also tons of damage.

frodo actually failed the quest to throw the ring in the lava
    gollum was unfortunately playing as a hardcore char

10+ Year Old Account
    Frodo was like the low lvl character you rush through the raid. He doesn't do anything remotly good, you have to save him countless of times and at the end everybody congrats him for his achievement at downing the boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Frodo was like the low lvl character you rush through the raid. He doesn't do anything remotly good, you have to save him countless of times and at the end everybody congrats him for his achievement at downing the boss.
    Lmao so true. If you think about it Sam is actually the real hero
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    No, Gollum is, Gollum destroyed the ring! He even sacrificed his own toon to save middle earth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    No, Gollum is, Gollum destroyed the ring! He even sacrificed his own toon to save middle earth!
    Gollum, while getting the killing blow and managed to lead the raid past some trash, stood in the fire, nearly wiped the raid, misdirected a boss onto Frodo (though Sam managed to reset her before she killed Frodo) and was a complete loot whore.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Gollum, while getting the killing blow and managed to lead the raid past some trash, stood in the fire, nearly wiped the raid, misdirected a boss onto Frodo (though Sam managed to reset her before she killed Frodo) and was a complete loot whore.
    Yea... Gollum only accidentally beat the last boss, it wasn't his intention at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Gollum is a kill stealer.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    Even worse, in the books, Frodo doesn't even knock Gollum into the fire, Gollum just falls in.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent read the Book in about 3 years im pretty sure Gollum hits frodo with a cheapshot then bites his finger off. And /dances on the cliff edge. He must have had it glyphed because frodo was stunned for longer than usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    I havent read the Book in about 3 years im pretty sure Gollum hits frodo with a cheapshot then bites his finger off. And /dances on the cliff edge. He must have had it glyphed because frodo was stunned for longer than usual.
    Yeah, that happens. I'm just saying Frodo doesn't push him in.
    Putin khuliyo

Gandalf is the tunnel visioning arcane mage who pulls agro and dies.

But Invisibility doesn't increase your DPS!

Stood in the Fire Arthur-the-exalted's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Gandalf is no true mage. A true mage would've popped Invisibility upon first sight of ze Balrog.
    He used mana shield and then used blast wave to slow him then evocated because he was out of mana, then he decided to spam arcane blast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur-the-exalted View Post
    He used mana shield and then used blast wave to slow him then evocated because he was out of mana, then he decided to spam arcane blast
    That wasn't mana shield, that was a spell-stolen divine shield taken from Boromir.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    that explains why boromir couldnt survive the attack it was still on cooldown