10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    i got it all refreshed again, i'm just waiting for everyone and hear if all want Tekkit or non-tekkit to be all there

also, have the other world backed up here
    Doesn't matter for me, with Tekkit I'd have to get used to a crapton of new stuff of course. Meys wants Tekkit that's probably certain, I suppose Holz would like it aswell, though I know he can do without. I have red a lot about all the technical stuff... but I don't like one thing, all the lazyness it brings. Automated mining, automated building, automated ANYTHING. A diamond-producing factory... no thanks.

It adds a lot of new fancy stuff, but I don't feel like you have to put in as much effort into it anymore. Might just be me though. But if people want Tekkit, then I can go with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 10

Sleep tiemz. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Avepony
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 11

Night Ave.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    + 10

Sleep tiemz. <3
    no waaaait!

Arlee is gonna close it, don't want first post?

+12
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Close it? I want the last post.

@Treann, I'd say non-tekkit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Arleee!!?!!??

You going mad?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I want the old world back.

If we do go for a new world, why not Tekkit, I mean, we could have had a "new world" in the old world, but no, had to be a new world ... huzzah, bang goes my unfinished work. ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys like my new signature and avatar!? I spent ages on making them.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    They're fantastic ....honest.

Your avatar doesn't seem to load...
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Looks amazing.

+ 13
    Honestly, it looks great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Your avatar doesn't seem to load...
    Yes it does ....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    no waaaait!

Arlee is gonna close it, don't want first post?
    But I want sleepz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Looking more handsome than ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Doesn't matter for me, with Tekkit I'd have to get used to a crapton of new stuff of course. Meys wants Tekkit that's probably certain, I suppose Holz would like it aswell, though I know he can do without. I have red a lot about all the technical stuff... but I don't like one thing, all the lazyness it brings. Automated mining, automated building, automated ANYTHING. A diamond-producing factory... no thanks.

It adds a lot of new fancy stuff, but I don't feel like you have to put in as much effort into it anymore. Might just be me though. But if people want Tekkit, then I can go with that.
    I'm currently playing on a tekkit server and the effort still exists. You have the front load a LOT more to get out what you want in the game. Because there is sooooo much, you will always have things to do. It only takes 8 diamonds to start the whole automation process, but unless you want massive holes in the world, you won't want to use all the automation
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Meh, I want the old world back.

If we do go for a new world, why not Tekkit, I mean, we could have had a "new world" in the old world, but no, had to be a new world ... huzzah, bang goes my unfinished work. ....
    I'm sorry about that :3 You weren't on when we discussed it and the majority agreed on starting fresh and new. Just remake it all! It's not THAT bad, you have the idea still left in your head. Also, we have a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Yes it does ....

Ah, whatever, let's do tekkit. I guess you can still play vanilla-like if you want. I also don't want the "automatic"-stuff, but I guess I can still build stuff and farm stuff and whatever.

So, let's go. New thread, new server.

Deleted
    Sillehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    but I don't like one thing, all the lazyness it brings. Automated mining, automated building, automated ANYTHING. A diamond-producing factory... no thanks.
    Automated mining is VERY expensive to maintain. Single piece of diamond takes 3 stacks of coal to produce.