I LOVE the new 4pc Rotation!!

Honestly, having that burn phase adds some lovely contrast to our DoTing and it's just what our class needs ! I hope they possibly consider carrying this style of shadow priesting into MoP. Anyone agree with me here?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really love the new rotation with 4 set to, really love the opening burst, good for soloing ^^and much more fun then before.

It's very nice to have a useful burst cooldown as well, especially for spine and Hagara.
    However it would be really nice if shadowfiend would line up better with AA, always have AA back up for 2nd Tenticle, and 2nd Hagara dmg windows, but no fiend.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I recall correctly, they are changing the way Shadow Priests work next expansion. Perhaps they can cause Shadowfiend to generate a large number of orbs each time it deals damage, for heavy mind blast spammage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    If I recall correctly, they are changing the way Shadow Priests work next expansion. Perhaps they can cause Shadowfiend to generate a large number of orbs each time it deals damage, for heavy mind blast spammage.
    That would be really cool as well

Deleted
    It's always fun to have to change the way you play your character imo. It was the same once you got the T10 4-set for example.
    This 4-set is really interesting since it's not ALWAYS beneficial to go MS + MB spamming (for example during bloodlust/heroism).
    Overall I like it a lot!

What's not fun is Blizzard launching into constantly balancing which rotation is better.

Mind Flay dot rotation one patch.

Mind Spike spam the other.

It's kind of stupid.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    What's not fun is Blizzard launching into constantly balancing which rotation is better.

Mind Flay dot rotation one patch.

Mind Spike spam the other.

It's kind of stupid.
    Cus everyone wants to play the same game unchanging forever right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UunaPriest View Post
    It's very nice to have a useful burst cooldown as well, especially for spine and Hagara.
    However it would be really nice if shadowfiend would line up better with AA, always have AA back up for 2nd Tenticle, and 2nd Hagara dmg windows, but no fiend.
    on spine you can spam mf and you get fully reset sf cd, low dmg but you will be have bot of them for each tentacle, not only aa

I find it really enjoyable too. The only problem I have is lining everything up at the perfect time, it makes everything more tricky which isn't a bad thing at all.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    I find it really enjoyable too. The only problem I have is lining everything up at the perfect time, it makes everything more tricky which isn't a bad thing at all.
    If find it challenging (=fun) to try to line up and consider if it's worth waiting X secconds with either engi rockets, AA or SF to line any of them up, makes it more skill based than the "Everything is off CD at once, press asap" mindset