Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Nar Shaddaa
    Second Corellia

Whats with the Nar Shadaa hate? I loved that planet, my fav. I liked the atmosphere, killing gangsters, the quests, and how easy it is to navigate. Least favorite was Hoth by far, just way too big and empty.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taris.
    In close second, Taris.
    Tied for third, Taris and Balmorra

Both have waaay too many there and come back quests with idiotic navigation blocks in-between. I've gotten two Republic and two Imperial characters through each and the thought of going back is honestly stopping me from trying any other classes out.

Balmorra and then Taris.

10+ Year Old Account
    Balmorra so far, i'm only 36, but it seems so drawn out.

For me Tatooine was the worst. I really hated that place by the time I was done with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Balmorra was the most horrible place i have ever been in a game, the missions were placed so randomly it was stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    i honestly hated every planet with the exception of alderaan and voss. ilum had a pretty sky but thats about it.

Taris for the Republic.

Every mission....

Bonus - defeat 20 rakghouls

extended bonus - defeat 40 more rakghouls

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    Taris. I got so sick of those damn zombies.
    Taris +1.

Atmosphere was bad, quests were bad and rakghouls... How I hate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taris wins over Azeroth by just a few hairs, sadly. It's odd to say that I feel Quesh was my favorite, though. Probably because it didn't overstay it's welcome. One zone, then fuck all.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoth :\

For the same reasons as OP, it didn't translate super well from concept into the game.

None of them really suck out to me as good/memorable all the same go kill a pack of mobs here and the elite with two guards ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoth or Tatooine. Belsavis was kinda bad too. They were all extremely big and it took a long time to get anywhere. Belsavis had a lot of cool stuff going on at least, so I probably wouldn't rank it as bad as the first 2 I mentioned.

Most of the planets had some really cool stuff going on, the only downside to a lot of them was travel time (which gets somewhat alleviated by run speed/mounts later on). I can't imagine that the respective class stories don't play a role in making people choose different answers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably Balmorra, but I like all the planets, especially because they are so huge and immersive (at least for me).

10+ Year Old Account
    I hated Taris with a passion. Too many mobs that knock you off your speeder so you can't get anywhere with any level of speed, as well as the respawn rates being rediculously too close together.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, now that I've got a decent level on my Republic alt: Taris for Republic is literally 100x less aggravating than for Empire. Taris for Empire is respawns, dismounts, crap you can barely see, schizophrenic quest direction. Taris for Republic is wonderful, provided you don't do that quest to get Rakghoul plague.

Empire side Taris is the absolute worst I've experienced.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Voss. Ugh, It just felt like I'd never get out of the place. But the Inquis class quests there were some of the best I've seen In SWTOR so far.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Voss. Ugh, It just felt like I'd never get out of the place. But the Inquis class quests there were some of the best I've seen In SWTOR so far.
    Thats like the first ive heard of anyone not liking Voss. Most people i asked love that place myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddahpal View Post
    Thats like the first ive heard of anyone not liking Voss. Most people i asked love that place myself included.
    Eh, IMO I didn't like It. I also don't like the environment, Its too orange.