Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The only correct answer here is Alderaan. And not because of the story or the scenery or any other such nonsense. Because there aren't hardly any frickin' speeder points on the entire planet. You have a bunch right near the starting area and then it's a day's ride on your slow ass speeder to get all the way across the map. Only to find out there still aren't any taxi points.

I did my class quest stuff there and then GTFO.

Everything where elevators are a necessity or I get shot off my speeder by grey mobs because they are right in the middle of those 15 chokepoints I have to pass on the 10 minute way to get to the green mission I'm on...

There's places I hate and love on all the planets.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    For me as Republic, I have to say Quesh. The planet seems like they just stuck in between Balmorra and Hoth as a filler, and the story line there is terrible.

Worst:
    Voss
    Belsavis
    Balmorra
    Imperial Taris
    The thing I refer to as the shuttle planet. arrrgh. Why can't I just land at planets from my starship?

Best:
    Dromund Kaas
    Tattooine
    Hoth
    Corellia
    Nar Shaddaa
    Korriban
    Republic Taris

The rest is pretty meh to me

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think any game engine can do Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa justice. Bioware made it work, but you can see through it pretty easy. Those planets are lacking. I think they managed to stay visually appealing though.

My favorite is probably Alderaan. I took so many damn screenshots...
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".