GW2. A worry for Necro PvP

Because I intend to run Necro as my main I stumbled across a query.
    One of the most essential aspects to a necro would be his sustainability in a fight and a major factor of this would be his Death Shroud ability.
    From what I've read off the main site and GW2 wiki life force can be gained through special abilities and when something dies around you, after doing some research I found only 3 abilities that grant life force

Necrotic Bite
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Necrotic_Bite
    Blood is Power
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Blood_is_Power
    Ghost Armor
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ghost_Armor

I was hoping to run a heavy condition/minion build (Axe/Warhorn. BloodFiend, BoneFiend, Fleshwhurm, CorruptBoon)
    Would this hinder my Life Force generation assuming people aren't going to be dropping like flies around me?

Thanks for any info

Necromancers should have one of the highest health pools in the game and the ability to consume the conditions of that they themselves and their allies are afflicted by so I wouldn't worry so much about their survivability even ignoring death shroud.

To start off with, the guild wars 2 wiki is slightly out of date on info. IIRC the late October builds of GW2 had necrotic grasp generating life force. I believe the intent was for one of every main hand weapon abilities to generate life force. As seen in the demos, it is actually very easy to generate life force.
    As jac said though, necros have the highest health pool by default, even ignoring the life force bar. Toss in life drains, blood fiend, and the way minions can absorb damage if you line of sight your opponents attacks through your minions first, a condition/minion master build shows a great deal of promise on survivability, IF you play smart. If you sit around and try to play like an elementalist or mesmer, you're going to die a horrible, gimped death.

10+ Year Old Account
    The necro is built to last in a fight and of the light armor proff's its got more armor mele range weapons and is meant to absorb some hits.
    Even without your shroud which you can pop into or your ultimate transformation lich form.

Quote Originally Posted by jac_Arcanis View Post
    Necromancers should have one of the highest health pools in the game and the ability to consume the conditions of that they themselves and their allies are afflicted by so I wouldn't worry so much about their survivability even ignoring death shroud.
    This, I believe Necromancers have the second highest health in the game. I know for sure they have more than the guardian.

Thanks for the info everyone, worry over

Deleted
    I also wouldn't worry about the wiki at this point, they don't have all the numbers about each skill and how much life force a spell gives.