Thread: Rogues

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    A 2400+ player of any class or spec is NOT letting an honor-geared rogue solo him..period. Unless that rogue is played exquisitely...and exquisitely played rogues are NOT wearing honor gear at this point in the season ^^.

not sure what the def. of good and bad players is to you..
    NEWSFLASH: You need to be 2400 and fully geared to beat a 385 ilvl rogue. Everything is fine. Move along...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Stopped reading there... There is not a single blood dk over 2200.
    well thats false, there is.. but they're in 2s. His point is still good.. just the wrong examples.

the way you guys make it sound, the top 5 teams in every 3s bracket should be r/r/r.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 12:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    NEWSFLASH: You need to be 2400 and fully geared to beat a 385 ilvl rogue. Everything is fine. Move along...
    no you don't. stop clowning.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow.. someone is projecting his own feelings of inadequacy. It's like if 2 guys buy the same underwear and one says 'hey this is alittle snug' and the other says 'weeeellll look who thinks he's so great cause he has a big d*ck!!'

no one said that bro - you wildly missed the point. thanks for making this about me and not rogues though. the point was - if i'm not getting ruined against them playing that class and spec its because they can be handled if you play against them correctly. i dunno how else to dumb that down so you get it..BECAUSE of that - the argument that rogues are somehow infallible is just false.

i've played for 3/4's of a decade.. i damn well better be a better player then the majority of wow players.
    No of course you didn't say all of that. Way too be so smug "bro".

I guess all of the rank 1 warriors who can't get glad this season are just terrible and didn't learn how to "handle" rogues yet. Or rank 1 resto druids aren't in glad range because they aren't "good enough" to handle a smoke bomb followed by a garrote into a fear.

If we all were as good as you "bro" Diminishing returns wouldn't exist, resilience wouldn't exist and all of the problems of pvp in the past would still exist.

But keep putting yourself on a pedestal because you claim rogues are fine and its a l2p issue "bro". Your opinion holds much more weight than glads who play rogues and admit its Overpowered. Your opinion holds more weight than the staggering representation of Rogues over Hunters, Paladins, Death Knights and Warriors. Surely, those rogue numbers are up that high because in one patch the rogue community just got "better" than the rest of the people who play a Death Knight are just terrible and need to "learn to play" and "handle" a rogue. Those guys need to be like you and "manage cds" and jump to the forums in glee because you beat one rogue as a destro lock.

Keep stroking your over inflated ego. Now go ahead and pretend like you didn't say anything like that and I'm over exaggerating. Stay small champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    No of course you didn't say all of that. Way too be so smug "bro".

I guess all of the rank 1 warriors who can't get glad this season are just terrible and didn't learn how to "handle" rogues yet. Or rank 1 resto druids aren't in glad range because they aren't "good enough" ...
    Stopped reading.. cause you think R druids main problem is rogues in arena. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stopped reading.. cause you think R druids main problem is rogues in arena. lol.
    That's fine. You were never reading anything I had to say anyway because of your over inflated ego.

See you around champ.

Deleted
    People complaining about rogues when 2 button MS/Overpower spamming warriors are now the classes that can practically kill you in a Throwdown -> Fear combo. Because that's not remotely overpowered, no it's just the rogues and their weapons which actually take some skill to utilise, ofc...

Pretty much count on them not doing much until MOP. If you don't like the game atm, then cancel your account until then. Assuming the recent news is an indication of Blizz business, you won't be the first or last to cancel and it must be striking home.

Blizzard sucks they won't fix anything

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Well now that the whole "vial nerf will fix it" thing is proving out not to be true, you'd think Blizzard would go about nerfing rogues, but really I give it the same chances as them buffing warriors, which is about 0.
    They'll probably nerf Rogues when they nerf Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanaSlave View Post
    People complaining about rogues when 2 button MS/Overpower spamming warriors are now the classes that can practically kill you in a Throwdown -> Fear combo. Because that's not remotely overpowered, no it's just the rogues and their weapons which actually take some skill to utilise, ofc...
    Not sure if srs.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    ikr

if you're dying to a warrior as a rogue you're doing it wrong.

the way you guys make it sound, the top 5 teams in every 3s bracket should be r/r/r.
    to be honest, I really wouldn't be surprised to see triple rogue stacking legendary and heroic vial get far with as much bullshit as there has been present in this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    no you dont

you just have to not be a warrior. or a mongoloid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neipsy View Post
    It would also help if you understand how the spec and class works. Mastery in Subtetly just increases the damage done by finishing moves.
    and you that you understand how the specc works you dont agree that in 1 shadow dance you can tern a target from 100% life to 20% if you dont agree thenchange class
    PS: speaking for ppl with pvp gear obviusly 4.5 res + they geting down in globals hemo bleed SD spam ambuse VICTORY

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    ikr

if you're dying to a warrior as a rogue you're doing it wrong.

to be honest, I really wouldn't be surprised to see triple rogue stacking legendary and heroic vial get far with as much bullshit as there has been present in this expansion.

no you dont

you just have to not be a warrior. or a mongoloid.

warrior ? is that class still doing pvp? seriusly you can defend your class as mach as you want its natural reaction but WARRIORS? problem for a rogue ?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanter View Post
    WARRIORS? problem for a rogue ?
    I'm almost positive now that he/she/it was trollin'

Edit: Haha, what a joke. Got infracted for for this post.
    Last edited by Asatru; 2012-03-03 at 10:18 PM.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanaSlave View Post

Can't remember the last time I seen a warrior kill anything in PvP.. I always see them being trained or in a 5year nova.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 02:40 PM ----------

Anyway rogues are really good atm, but so are mages shammys and locks.

Rogues have, for all intents and purposes, replaced warriors. In literally everything. You see that 2400 rated tsg? It would be rank 1 if the warrior was replaced by an equally skilled rogue. That's how huge the discrepancy is now.

You know when else this has happened? S5. When death knights replaced warriors. Why is it always fucking warriors getting replaced
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Rogues have, for all intents and purposes, replaced warriors. In literally everything. You see that 2400 rated tsg? It would be rank 1 if the warrior was replaced by an equally skilled rogue. That's how huge the discrepancy is now.

You know when else this has happened? S5. When death knights replaced warriors. Why is it always fucking warriors getting replaced
    I'm starting to think Monks will do the same thing to one of the agility classes we have today. That'll be a shame.

How does a class get away with above average damage,high control, and high survival for so long is beyond me, though i suppose it was with this patch that their damage got too high.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    That would probably work pretty well, one garrote and one cheap shot and one ambush, then a LOT of ambushes in a smokebomb, I'm almost certain no one would survive this.

Oh no a warlock complaining about rogues. A good mage has a very good chance at beating a rogue. Any good hunter will know how to fight against a rogue and usually has the upper hand.. they have a lot of abilities to counter rogues. Flare, disengage, slowing traps, deterrence, increased stealth detection which is insane how far they can see you, annoying pets that stun or root you, and of coarse readiness that can reset all their cd's.

ahahaha this makes me laugh as a rouge i think the no counter comment is rather un true as, if we do not have prep we get owned by frost mages hard! also feral s give me a run fro my money by bleeds and not being able to disarm nearly counters my wat of playing every time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FTassorted View Post
    ahahaha this makes me laugh as a rouge i think the no counter comment is rather un true as, if we do not have prep we get owned by frost mages hard! also feral s give me a run fro my money by bleeds and not being able to disarm nearly counters my wat of playing every time
    Again, other OP classes giving you a hard time is not the most stellar argument you can raise against claims of your class being OP. Rogues are broken beyond belief right now but as always Blizz gives them a pass because they like rogues and mages so much.