Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    LOL Freehoof, thx for the illustration, but what I was suggesting is both the Norn and the Asura are together and the enemy is behind the mound. The Norn can see the enemy but the Asura can't because of the mound.

Mif understood exactly when he mentioned the healer problem due to terrain or the noom drowning lol But if terrain is the same for all races since all have the same hit boxes then its ok

Quote Originally Posted by Freehoof View Post
    He used to be a good player until he shot an arrow into a tree.

SORRY
    fixed that for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    LOL Freehoof, thx for the illustration, but what I was suggesting is both the Norn and the Asura are together and the enemy is behind the mound. The Norn can see the enemy but the Asura can't because of the mound.

Mif understood exactly when he mentioned the healer problem due to terrain or the noom drowning lol But if terrain is the same for all races since all have the same hit boxes then its ok
    But I had so much fun making that illustration!

Deleted
    Yes yes Freehoof I can see ur artistic side blooming... Have a cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    It actually happens to Gnome casters in Wow, because they have smaller hit boxes. A lot of Priest healer friends who race changed to Gnome used to tell me how they now had to make sure they didn't get LoS'd by terrain in raids because it would result in a tank death.
    Really? I've been playing gnomes for years and never had such a problem with that. The only annoying part about being a gnome in the past was dismounting over a puddle.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

I play Tauren and i can't fit in doors... so, dismounting in puddles isnt so bad!

Does anyone know any more information about being in multiple guilds in GW2? there was an article published like alst august talking about characters being allowed to belong to more than a single guild... just wondering if there is any new information on this or has this idea been scrapped?!
    Last edited by Lord Wokoom; 2012-02-02 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Wokoom View Post
    Does anyone know any more information about being in multiple guilds in GW2? there was an article published like last august talking about characters being allowed to belong to more than a single guild... Just wondering if there is any new information on this or has this idea been scrapped?!
    Last I head you can be in multiple guilds, but you can only represent one. While your representing a guild, you can read and post in their guildchat and do whatever other guild-related actions there are.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    the pvp looks so good, i can't wait

Deleted
    The fact that u can move and cast/shoot, u can dodge attacks, all professions have protective or crowd control skills, siege weapons, destroyable terrain. Its really coming out nicely

Ahhhh....my contact at Perfect World doesn't know anything
    Oh well, still looking like a release in the near future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Ahhhh....my contact at Perfect World doesn't know anything
    Oh well, still looking like a release in the near future.
    I used to play that game, I got sick of having to rely on potions after every mob though lol.

Deleted
    Never played it

Never played it tbh. It looks interesting though.
    They offered me a job there before...but unfortunately my Chinese isn't good enough. Shame, could have been a platform into the gaming industry.