Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

[Music] Girls Generation on David Letterman

Girls Generation also known as SNSD performed a remix version of their new hit single "The boys"

Now I'm pretty sure many of you guys have no idea who these girls are.
    This is huge for SNSD let alone K-pop in general to be on a show like David's, so I'd like to hear some outsider veiws.

What do you think?

Edit: Honestly "The boys" Is not their best single, at all. It's very far from what music they've made in the past, if you're slightly interested go look up "Oh" - "Run devil run" or "genie"
    Last edited by mmoce107d4ab3d; 2012-02-01 at 06:14 PM.

They all look so miserable, watching it made me want to say "It puts the lotion on the skin.."

they will sell well to all the boys that like the hentai stuff im sure.

K-pop popularity is growing amazingly fast. I really like snsd, though I liked them more before the dramatic look changes they've had. There are lots of good (and beautiful) girl-groups / singers mostly unknown but with a brilliant future I guess (if it continues as it is now)

They were AWESOME! <3 sica and yoona

10+ Year Old Account
    Music.....this is not.

Some of them should try to eat a bit more.

I love Girls Generation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    God, some of these people make me wish I was a woman so I could go around aborting babies all willy-nilly just to piss them off.

Deleted
    sounds like every other terrible pop tune

its bad. ten characters

Deleted
    i liked their song GEE baby or something. but this is quite horrible. it reminds me of a bad version of the pussycat dolls

10+ Year Old Account
    I know they're promoting their new album, but they should have done Oh! in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    im going to go ahead and say i don't like their music ( ITS SHIT ) another thing i don't want k-pop to become a thing over here cause if it does people will most likely try out j-pop and j-rock and before u know it we have hipster weeaboos running around.

May Gods be with us.

Dr.Pepper is made from fairy tears. Pokemon IGN: Josh FC: 0662-4407-8552

As far as asian groups go I still prefer Dir En Grey.

10+ Year Old Account
    girls who are miserable and eat a stick of celery for their daily intake. kewl?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    girls who are miserable and eat a stick of celery for their daily intake. kewl?
    You're thinking of North Koreans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    \o/

Really awesome, didn't know they were gonna be on David Letterman. "The Boys" isn't my favourite of their songs though, would've preferred if they sang something else. Still, it was a good performance!

<3 Sooyoung

Also, there's no need to bash. If you don't like K-pop you don't have to listen to it.
    i like them but really they do look miserable this isnt hate. its just... the truth. i've read what they said is their diet doesnt sound like much fun. usually eat near nothing for a week before a show to fit in their tight tight pants.

Haters gonna hate. That's all I have to say to the people that just come here to bash. Don't like it, don't listen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    i like them but really they do look miserable this isnt hate. its just... the truth. i've read what they said is their diet doesnt sound like much fun. usually eat near nothing for a week before a show to fit in their tight tight pants.
    They do not looks miserable at all, also the whole starving thing, please provide us with a link.

Why is it such a fad for women to be sickly thin these days? This is why people think Blood Elves are acceptable too. Jeez.

It's... eh, well, it's not the worst I've listened to. I'd take this any day over rap (whiny complaining people), screamo-metal (usually recent-puberty angry kids) and dubstep (what the fuck is that anyway).

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I'm a fan of the music. And that's not my general aversion to most Asian entertainment. Like Tiing said, it's reminiscent of the Pussycat Dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    Haters gonna hate. That's all I have to say to the people that just come here to bash. Don't like it, don't listen.
    Don't like people complaining? Don't read it.

I honestly don't understand why people tells others to go away when they voice their opinion.