Deleted

Best hosting sites for a Minecraft server?

Myself and my brother want to start our own world, but neither want to run it off our laptops due to potential overheating problems. We were thinking of the pay monthly companies who host it for you. Has anyone had positive/negative experiences with any companies, and can you recommend any (We're U.K. based with the look to have people around the world on the server)

Thanks again!

Deleted
    Don't know if I'll get an infraction for advertising, but www.stuzzhosting.com is extremely good. I've spoken to the owner quite a few times, he puts in a lot of time for a lot of his customers if they have problems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytramp View Post
    Don't know if I'll get an infraction for advertising, but www.stuzzhosting.com is extremely good. I've spoken to the owner quite a few times, he puts in a lot of time for a lot of his customers if they have problems.
    Sorry if you do, and if so, I'll take the infraction for you. I'm just trying to find the best site, without getting ripped off

No idea wondered it myself

I think youre overestimating the drain of running the server yourself. I by no means have an amazing pc, and ive had a mc server running while doing loads of other things, including raiding in wow, without a single hiccup in performance even with 5 people on the server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    I think youre overestimating the drain of running the server yourself. I by no means have an amazing pc, and ive had a mc server running while doing loads of other things, including raiding in wow, without a single hiccup in performance even with 5 people on the server.
    I have 15 people that want to join so far, so yeah

Deleted
    The gameservers by 4players are very good. I have a server there. It is a German site. Perhaps you have someone on your team who speaks German to set it up.
    Look for special offers.
    It is very easy to manage your servers, white list stuff and so on IMO, and there are other games, too, like battlefield, call of duty and others.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I have 15 people that want to join so far, so yeah
    Yeah you have to consider though, will 15 people be on the server at all times?