Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Can someone tell me how much of a difference it is between playing with and/or without an imported savegame?

Is it worth while playing the prequels again just to get a nice savegame or are the effects minimal anyway?
    With an imported playthrough you can meet some of the people who you've met along the way and most of them will accompany you against the Reapers. There's also some choise that you've made in the past that affect your chances and possible choices on ME3 if you import a saved game. One of the biggest one that comes to mind is that if you saved Maelon's data on the genophage cure or not. Ummm... What else... Those are the ones that come to my mind quickly. I've only played with imported saves, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    With an imported playthrough you can meet some of the people who you've met along the way and most of them will accompany you against the Reapers. There's also some choise that you've made in the past that affect your chances and possible choices on ME3 if you import a saved game. One of the biggest one that comes to mind is that if you saved Maelon's data on the genophage cure or not. Ummm... What else... Those are the ones that come to my mind quickly. I've only played with imported saves, though.
    Either Quarians or Geth are likely to bite the dust, if you don't use a savegame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Either Quarians or Geth are likely to bite the dust, if you don't use a savegame.
    I was severelly dissapointed in the lack of a mutual destruction option.

I nearly forgot how terrible the Mako is in the first one. These UNC assignments aren't even fun. All you're doing is traversing vertical mountains..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bale View Post
    I nearly forgot how terrible the Mako is in the first one. These UNC assignments aren't even fun. All you're doing is traversing vertical mountains..
    Its rather realistic in movement, except that it bounces around like an asshole.
    Those mountain UNCs?
    Fucking pinball action going on there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    That reminds me that ingame speech between James Vega and the Steven Cortez..

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Its rather realistic in movement, except that it bounces around like an asshole.
    Those mountain UNCs?
    Fucking pinball action going on there.
    Lol the only challenge is finding the correct side of the mountain to go up

Deleted
    The way driving Mako made me feel: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...do-d48hsoq.jpg

EDIT: Actually, this one is more fitting! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...id-d33zs18.jpg

The way driving Mako made me feel: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...do-d48hsoq.jpg

EDIT: Actually, this one is more fitting! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...id-d33zs18.jpg
    Lol! These are making me so mad but I need them for completionist

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't hate on the Mako. I got some sweet air in that thing. Besides, it is 100% better than the Hammerhead. -.- atleast mako can take a bloody beating.

Deleted
    Lol the only challenge is finding the correct side of the mountain to go up

Its bouncing around like a pinpall ball on speed.
    Where did you get anything resembling a pass at a challenge from my post?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Don't hate on the Mako. I got some sweet air in that thing. Besides, it is 100% better than the Hammerhead. -.- atleast mako can take a bloody beating.
    Hammerhead fucked up my insanity run so bad... Geth trooper shoots for 3 seconds:

1. second: WWOOOOIIIE WOOOOIEEE!
    2. second: Flames everywhere.
    3. second: Critical Mission Failure.

Anything more than a trooper one-shots you anyway.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a question that has been bugging me:

Anyone else pissed about reaper version of human race or is it just me? I mean compared to vangaurds and banshees, husks are rather sad and a bit insulting.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

That is so brilliant.

On a related note, I just started a new run in ME1. Damn, the series have come a long way. And at the same time the first game is still awesome.

And damn you for switching from Tali to Garrus, it took me a min to recognize you! D:

Deleted
    Actually the Mako was great in ME1 and really fun. What made it terrible and boring were the random planet missions. They were just randomly generated rough terrain with nothing interesting there to see most of the time except driving. But having the Mako on missions like Feros and Ilos made them much more fun and made the places seem bigger than just a corridor and 3 rooms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    Just a question that has been bugging me:

Anyone else pissed about reaper version of human race or is it just me? I mean compared to vangaurds and banshees, husks are rather sad and a bit insulting.
    The reaper versions of races are the starships.
    Taking races and making them into starships, pretty nifty.

But im not sure that husks are the only human-version of their troops.
    Cannibals for one are batarians.

Deleted
    Adepts are pretty lulzy too.

Focusing on biotic combos they destroy brutes with 2 Warp/Throw combo's, powers have 40% faster recharge after a combo and all I need is someone with shield damaging to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    The reaper versions of races are the starships.
    Taking races and making them into starships, pretty nifty.

But im not sure that husks are the only human-version of their troops.
    Cannibals for one are batarians.
    Cannibals are part human, part batarian. Their weapon arm is actually a human corpse.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's also Scions and Praetorians in ME2.

Asari become Banshee, but I haven't seen what Salarians become. Brutes might be Krogans, but I've yet to pay attention to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    There's also Scions and Praetorians in ME2.

Asari become Banshee, but I haven't seen what Salarians become. Brutes might be Krogans, but I've yet to pay attention to it.
    According to the codex Brutes have the bloodrage of Krogans with the military tactics of Turians.