Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I got it after finishing the Rachni quest (with the Rachni queen) where he's involved. I don't know did I do something differently or what, this was the first time I've noticed that message. o_o
    Did you save the queen or let her die? I've always saved her and I've never gotten that email, so maybe that's it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Did you save the queen or let her die? I've always saved her and I've never gotten that email, so maybe that's it?
    Hmm, good point. I killed the original queen on ME1 so the queen I got now was the artifical one Reapers built for breeding purposes. I know she turns on you so I chose to let her die. That might've been what caused the message to pop up. Before this playthrough I've always saved the queen since she has been the original one I saved.

Hmm, good point. I killed the original queen on ME1 so the queen I got now was the artifical one Reapers built for breeding purposes. I know she turns on you so I chose to let her die. That might've been what caused the message to pop up. Before this playthrough I've always saved the queen since she has been the original one I saved.
    Yeah, I've never killed the queen on Noveria, and after the first time, I knew Grunt wouldn't die if I chose to save her, and I knew she'd actually help me, so I always save her now. XD I think you might only get that email if you let the queen die, since Aralakh Company is, if memory serves, wiped out in buying the queen time to escape.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've never killed the queen on Noveria, and after the first time, I knew Grunt wouldn't die if I chose to save her, and I knew she'd actually help me, so I always save her now. XD I think you might only get that email if you let the queen die, since Aralakh Company is, if memory serves, wiped out in buying the queen time to escape.
    Yup, that's right.

Deleted
    I normally don't kill the queen on Noveria but since this is my Renegade character it just felt like the "right" thing to do. She also didn't save the council and yada yada. I've never killed the real queen though. I know she's true to her word and she's a valuable asset so I just can't help but save her for the second time.

And also to confirm the scars. Yes, they do return if you didn't heal them on ME2 and go Renegade on ME3! My Shepard's scars have grown larger and started glowing and her eyes are starting to catch the red glow again. It looks a bit funny since she has green eyes... Now her eyes look brown. ): And Chakwas did say what someone mentioned already that I should "Be more positive" if I want the scars to heal.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MlatxLP-xs[/url]

Pretty good breakdown of the ending and why it fails. Not that most here need any more clarification. haha
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrus View Post

Pretty good breakdown of the ending and why it fails. Not that most here need any more clarification. haha
    haven't finished watching it yet, but so far I like it in the fact that it explains why the ending was bad in a way I can understand easily. Thank you for link!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrus View Post

Thank you indeed. I'm laughing quite a bit but this guy feels pretty much exactly the same way I do. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    I also looked up what exactly Lazerus(Lazerus project) was the other night and one of the variants was: "Lazarus phenomenon - an unexpected return of spontaneous circulation after resuscitation has been abandoned". Got me thinking along the lines of what if Shepard cannot be killed now? What if they hooked him up with some crazy regenerative thing. I dunno... just thought it was interesting. They could of very well just named it that because he was actually dead, and they scientifically re-created the Lazarus phenomenon.
    The phenomenon is named after the character Lazarus from the bible who Jesus resurrected. Anything to do with "Lazarus" is a reference to that story from the bible and will have to do with reviving something.

http://christianity.about.com/od/bib...inglazarus.htm

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/10812276

Probably a good thing he posted that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Won't matter, it will still be ignored by many.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Won't matter, it will still be ignored by many.
    And I caaaan't wait to see the stuff people come up with and the ensuing outrage.

April 1st should be called National /popcorn Day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    And I caaaan't wait to see the stuff people come up with and the ensuing outrage.

April 1st should be called National /popcorn Day.
    Funny thing you should mention popcorn... I'll share mine with you guys! http://i.imgur.com/axvUy.jpg

I'm also curious to see what people come up with. Maybe the whole internet will explode or something. /grabs more popcorn

I'm more interesting in April 6th though. Not so much what they will, or won't, announce, but more what's gonna happen. I have a feeling that BSN will be boiling with rage no matter what is said at the panel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing you should mention popcorn... I'll share mine with you guys! http://i.imgur.com/axvUy.jpg

I'm also curious to see what people come up with. Maybe the whole internet will explode or something. /grabs more popcorn
    Well, I see you popped up my popcorn, where's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

Kind of sad that he had to actually post that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Kind of sad that he had to actually post that.
    With the state that the BSN is in recently, it's hardly surprising. I'd almost feel sorry for BW if they hadn't brought it on themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    With the state that the BSN is in recently, it's hardly surprising. I'd almost feel sorry for BW if they hadn't brought it on themselves.
    Nothing they did or did not should bring on the vitriol and hate that's on the bsn. People have literally called in death threats to the writers. People need to calm the fuck down just a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Nothing they did or did not should bring on the vitriol and hate that's on the bsn. People have literally called in death threats to the writers. People need to calm the fuck down just a little bit.
    The vast majority of posts I read are very reasonable. Hell, only about half of them are cynical even. I personally haven't seen anyone make death threats, and I've only seen a couple people that express a desire to do bodily harm to the writers/developers.

Please don't generalize the entire fanbase based on the barbarism of a few fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The vast majority of posts I read are very reasonable. Hell, only about half of them are cynical even. I personally haven't seen anyone make death threats, and I've only seen a couple people that express a desire to do bodily harm to the writers/developers.

Please don't generalize the entire fanbase based on the barbarism of a few fools.
    Well they did institute a zero tolerance policy, so all or most of the people that were a bit too harsh have been banned.