Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Random would be interesting, having it just give all loyalty missions etc on a default play would devalue save imports imo...
    Part of "the feel" leading up to the end in ME3 for me was keeping/gathering everyone for the final battle (then look how it turned out... where'd they all go )
    The lack of destruction a la Jack was dissapointing, would had been a field day for her in Cerberus HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by rol3x View Post
    I really struggled to even load the game after my first playthrough because of how hollow any choice is in retrospect. I managed to give multiplayer a try and it saved the game from an uninstall after day 2. Would never have guessed that outcome before my purchase. I have yet to play the single player again and honestly I doubt I ever will.
    Oh, I still adore the game. I've played through it several times already and I have several more to go. I love the entire game, up until the last 15 minutes or so. When I get to that point I basically just coast through it, skipping what dialogue I can. The 30+ hours before that, though? I love 'em.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Oh, I still adore the game. I've played through it several times already and I have several more to go. I love the entire game, up until the last 15 minutes or so. When I get to that point I basically just coast through it, skipping what dialogue I can. The 30+ hours before that, though? I love 'em.
    My feelings exactly. I absolutely love the game itself and I've played it through 4 times already. I think, the number is something like that. And after finishing ME2 with my male Shepard there'll be a fifth one. :3 I'm not letting the ending ruin a game that's otherwise awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    The saves are quite easy to download for PC versions.
    A trilogy which depends heavily on choices and consequences relies upon you to have played and made choices for the optimal result? HERESY!

http://www.masseffectsaves.com/ is reliable for saves, you just download the save files or character files.
    Used it myself until i pulled myself together and replayed the trilogy.
    It's a shame that I bought the game for my Xbox 360.. I played ME2 on my old PC which I don't use anymore so I'm really gutted that I'm so limited in my options. I'm almost forced to buy ME2 for my Xbox if I want to get the complete feel of the game..

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    My feelings exactly. I absolutely love the game itself and I've played it through 4 times already. I think, the number is something like that. And after finishing ME2 with my male Shepard there'll be a fifth one. :3 I'm not letting the ending ruin a game that's otherwise awesome.
    My goal right now is a Paragon playthrough of every LI, a Renegade playthrough of every LI, three playthroughs where I cheat on previous LIs (Kaidan, Ashley, and Liara). That includes previously unavailable options, like male Shepard and Kaidan, which is amusing because I use a save editor to flag Kaidan as romanced in ME1... brings up some unrecorded lines in Shepard's dialogue, but it feels more complete to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Well you still have to take new players into consideration. Imagine having to pick who survived and who didn't when you have no idea who is who. For that reason I think it would be more straightforward for the game to offer vague scenarios instead of specific character choices (Kaidan and Ashley being the exception because you have to have one or the other).
    They could simply have implemented a "default" story line setting in there for the new players. I think it's quite lame that they implemented the feature to determine who survived and who didn't for ME1 and not ME2. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    It's a shame that I bought the game for my Xbox 360.. I played ME2 on my old PC which I don't use anymore so I'm really gutted that I'm so limited in my options. I'm almost forced to buy ME2 for my Xbox if I want to get the complete feel of the game..
    lol I bought both ME1 and ME2 twice. At first on Xbox, and again on PC. Initially I got ME1 before I did most of my gaming on the PC, and then got ME2 for the Xbox since I had ME1 for that. Then, I said to hell with it and bought copies of both for the PC, and finally bought ME3 for the PC. My gaming is almost exclusively PC now, as pretty much every game I play has a PC version available, and I much prefer PC gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    lol I bought both ME1 and ME2 twice. At first on Xbox, and again on PC. Initially I got ME1 before I did most of my gaming on the PC, and then got ME2 for the Xbox since I had ME1 for that. Then, I said to hell with it and bought copies of both for the PC, and finally bought ME3 for the PC. My gaming is almost exclusively PC now, as pretty much every game I play has a PC version available, and I much prefer PC gaming.
    As do I. I simply don't have the money to keep up with all the specs for all the latest games. I have more important things to spend my money on at the moment..

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    As do I. I simply don't have the money to keep up with all the specs for all the latest games. I have more important things to spend my money on at the moment..
    Aye, keeping your computer current can be pricey. I should know, I'm typing this on a computer I spent a rather large sum of money on not 2 weeks ago. It was expensive, but beastly, and I plan to have it last me for at least a few years, with perhaps some minor upgrades here and there.

Deleted

"Best seat in the House"...then Alt F4 best ending you can get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Sorry man, I play on PlayStation 3.

Deleted
    Sorry man, I play on PlayStation 3.
    Jump roll and press reset?

Deleted
    Jump roll and press reset?
    Or do like Thane and handvault over to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

I need to drink less beer when gaming.
    Wow, I must have been more influenced than I thought. It was supposed to be less, not more.

Deleted
    So true ... I always turn the volume of my TV out when the part with the stupid spacegod Kid comes up. Even watching is painful however but it is much better without hearing that speech.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    So true ... I always turn the volume of my TV out when the part with the stupid spacegod Kid comes up. Even watching is painful however but it is much better without hearing that speech.
    I just spam the button to skip all the dialogue and play Bejeweled on my phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope there isnt any element of truth that the upcomming dlc only further explains the ending and there is no post game play, waiting on news from pax or im seriously done with Bioware with the taint of EA. Apprently " Artistic Expression" means we know its halfassed just suck it and smile
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Three asari and a drell adepts walk into a bronze match...

This will be interesting.

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 02:20 PM ----------

I have never seen so many stasis fields and warps being thrown around in one match before, it was glorious.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

I have never seen so many stasis fields and warps being thrown around in one match before, it was glorious.
    Nothing I love more in ME3 than that biotic explosion sound and all that secondary damage.

Deleted
    Wow, I must have been more influenced than I thought. It was supposed to be less, not more.

In all fairness, i did alter the message to spur you on.

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 02:20 PM ----------

Could had used that when i had 2 banshees and a brute ontop of me at the exactly same time.