10+ Year Old Account
    more closure can only be a good thing with the ending(s?) we were given :S i have more questions now at the end of the series than i did between mass effect 2 and 3 lol >.<

i bet they will make it really weird....randomly hearing joker say "we are out of fuel i'm going to pick your squad mates up and retreat to the citadel" or somthing like "the reapers are winning ....the fleets are retreating!":S
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2012-04-06 at 09:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Realized had never been revealed what female Krogan looked like. Decided "hey! this is the perfect time for Eve to make her entrance"

*90% fully clothed*

Yeah, real awesome there. Female Krogan is a male Krogan in a burqa, basically.

""me3 was the culmination of plot points. Me3 has more conditional content than ME2. We any address it all, it's why we got in trouble""
    ""we Wanted to make me3 as much your story as it is ours""
    ""the genophage challenge: politics, science, morality. We decided to really focus on character. Wanted to show another side of the Krogan.""
    "TALIS FACE: "why did we show it-- we wanted it to be tasteful, a gift from tali not in the engine" "we wanted it to be photorealistic""

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Remember, this is only one panel out of many they've planned this weekend. Plus, what the hell can they give away on the Extended Cut without spoiling the whole thing in advance?
    True. It just means more waiting. Always with the waiting.

http://yfrog.com/0jm0vdz - Their answer to the theory.

Deleted
    ""me3 was the culmination of plot points. Me3 has more conditional content than ME2. We any address it all, it's why we got in trouble""
    ""we Wanted to make me3 as much your story as it is ours""
    ""the genophage challenge: politics, science, morality. We decided to really focus on character. Wanted to show another side of the Krogan.""
    "TALIS FACE: "why did we show it-- we wanted it to be tasteful, a gift from tali not in the engine" "we wanted it to be photorealistic""
    Im starting to wonder if they actually were sober when they made ME3.

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    I cant see those videos for some goddamn reason.

Deleted
    Wut. All I can say.

Lol, people took that a lot gentler than I would have imagined considering how BSN have looked the last month.

---------- Post added 2012-04-06 at 11:33 PM ----------

"fans wanted more wrex. We wanted to make it happen even though there were so many logistical challenges."

---------- Post added 2012-04-06 at 11:34 PM ----------

""Mordin: I could write Mordin as the war criminal only, or someone who saw himself as good but made a hard choice.""

---------- Post added 2012-04-06 at 11:35 PM ----------

Discussion is about the Genophauge and Mordin. The ending of that had to capture both sides of Mordin. Do you think it worked? by press_pause_radio @ 5:34 pm

Deleted

"fans wanted more wrex. We wanted to make it happen even though there were so many logistical challenges."[COLOR="red"]
    Was there anything special? I killed him off on virmire.

I really wish they would elaborate on the god child more.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Was there anything special? I killed him off on virmire.
    KROGAN BABIES! <3 I really hope I can see them in the future. But I think I've been clear about that for a while... :3

Deleted
    "We want content to speak for itself."
    I think the indoctrination theory is a clear example of that they did the clear opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    KROGAN BABIES! <3 I really hope I can see them in the future. But I think I've been clear about that for a while... :3
    Theres... krogan babies?
    Nasty lil buggers.

"They're talking about all the ways Mordin's scenes could go based on your choices with genophage and revealing info to Krogan."

---------- Post added 2012-04-06 at 11:37 PM ----------

Battery is dying everyone, I will need to keep it brief. Will try to hang in there. Appreciate you all coming to check it out. by press_pause_radio @ 5:36 pm

D:

---------- Post added 2012-04-06 at 11:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    "We want content to speak for itself."
    I think the indoctrination theory is a clear example of that they did the clear opposite.

Theres... krogan babies?
    Nasty lil buggers.
    Well, Wrex is kinda doing the whole Tuchanka thing so he can get some alone time with the missus.

Deleted

Battery is dying everyone, I will need to keep it brief. Will try to hang in there. Appreciate you all coming to check it out. by press_pause_radio @ 5:36 pm
    Wheres Illidan when you need him?

15+ Year Old Account
    3 minutes in photoshop of Tali's VA.

http://i.imgur.com/hCvOX.jpg

Can I work at Bioware yet?

Deleted
    They're talking about Garrus now. Argh, I want to hear it! SO BAD! ;-;

And nice work Kaneiac.

Deleted
    "And now onto Tali."

And heres come the announcement that the DLC will contain a brandnew face..
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-04-06 at 09:45 PM.

https://twitter.com/#!/jsunakasully

twitter feed link again in case ppl missed it, since the other guy's battery seem to have died.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    "even if the citadel is destroyed, it doesn't mean the whole thing is destroyed. Not everyone is dead."
    C-sec is still alive guys, and for the hell of it, Aria.
    Commence operation Omega Citadel.

"now they're talking about Garrus. Big applause from femsheps."
    ""I was a fan not a writer in ME1, so I wrote Garrus in Me3 how I thought fans would want it. Hence the scene in the rafters.""
    ""the thing about Garrus is he's only one of two who have been in since the beginning. The other was Tali..." now onto Tali"
    ""We sharedquatrain culture in 2. In Me3 she's the lens through which you see quatrain culture...if you're not a monster and got her killed."" (obvious spellchecker fail in this line)
    ""tali is not perfect. She's racist in the world she came up in. We wanted to establish a reason why you'd side with the Geth.""
    "Q and A time"
    ""even if the citadel is destroyed, it doesn't mean the whole thing is destroyed. Not everyone is dead.""