Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    DAMN YOU MOONTALON !!!

BEAT the crap out of me with that video
    A winnar is me! /victorydance

Had to wait out the 30 second post timer too. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect 1 in Deathmatch against God of War over Best Story ever told. Help ME 1 win.

http://www.g4tv.com/vgdm/best-video-...B7BDB3DBFBA63/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    In order to get that hairstyle in ME2 you have to use the save editor.

Tutorial here: http://www.masseffect2faces.com/inde...&tutorial=hair
    Yeeeeah, I figured it has to be a mod. I'm still stuck with the regular hairstyles.

Deleted
    A winnar is me! /victorydance

Had to wait out the 30 second post timer too. :P
    Had to open youtube first. Damn you are the winner

DAMN YOU MOONTALON !!!

BEAT the crap out of me with that video

I Lolled .. still Damn you moontalon

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Yeeeeah, I figured it has to be a mod. I'm still stuck with the regular hairstyles.
    <3 playing on PC~ lol

Deleted
    <3 playing on PC~ lol
    I'm not doing this. For the gazillionth time! I had a computer I played on, but it's busted. End of story.

I'm not doing this. For the gazillionth time! I had a computer I played on, but it's busted. End of story.
    Still a better ending than ME3.

Well tbh i bought a new one just before ME3 came out and was utterly disappointed with the Graphics in ME3 they are not that much better then ME2

The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    OH SNAP.

I've had my computer actually checked, but it would take at least 350€ to find out if the problem really is what they think it is. As a student I really don't have 350€ to throw around just to see if the fix works or not.

Still a better love story then twilight!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    Well tbh i bought a new one just before ME3 came out and was utterly disappointed with the Graphics in ME3 they are not that much better then ME2
    That´s true. I have noticed the same after playing ME2 again. They are slightly better but not that much to be honest.

Difference between ME1 and ME3 however is HUGE.

That´s true. I have noticed the same after playing ME2 again. They are slightly better but not that much to be honest.

Difference between ME1 and ME3 however is HUGE.
    Well as I understand it, all three games were on Unreal Engine 3. Hard to improve graphics all that much when using the same engine.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-04-19 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Fixed a silly typo... game = same*

I just find it a bit funny with Ashley. I can't get over it how everyone is just swooning and drooling over her and basically all they did for her was let her hair fall down.
    Ashley looks way different from ME 1&2 vs ME 3. It's clearly not just the hair.
    - Her eyebrows arc, as opposed to the old straight light
    - Her cheek bones are more defined
    - Her lips are more narrow, but also look more plump
    - Her lip color reflects light, like lipstick gloss

Also, I think you look better with your hair down, but have you tried letting your hair down while brushing it to one side?

Deleted
    Well as I understand it, all three games were on Unreal Engine 3. Hard to improve graphics all that much when using the game engine.
    You are right there. However ME1 was released in 2007 and the gap between ME2 and 3 was not that big to be honest (2010 ME2 and 2012 ME3)

So yeah this explains why ME2 is not that much weaker than ME3 graphic and engine wise.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-19 at 07:52 AM.

OH SNAP.

I've had my computer actually checked, but it would take at least 350€ to find out if the problem really is what they think it is. As a student I really don't have 350€ to throw around just to see if the fix works or not.
    Tbh i find that really dumd (i dont mean you with that btw) 350 bucks to find and issue.. you better have a very expensive pc then .. i build my complete pc for 750 euro if i would need to give a mechanic or shop 350 to find a problem.. boy i would feel ripped of

You are right there. However ME1 was released in 2007 and the gap between ME2 and 3 was not that big to be honest (2011 ME2 and 2012 ME3)

So yeah this explains why ME2 is not that much weaker than ME3 graphic and engine wise.
    2011? You must be thinking the PS3 version. Pretty sure the Xbox 360 and PC versions came out like, early 2010.

Deleted
    2011? You must be thinking the PS3 version. Pretty sure the Xbox 360 version came out like, early 2010.
    Yeah was my mistake. I just realized that I made a typo

Xbox 360, Windows PC
    26. Januar 2010
    29. Januar 2010
    28. Januar 2010[1]
    Playstation 3[2]
    18. Januar 2011[3]
    21. Januar 2011[4]
    20. Januar 2011[5]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    Ashley looks way different from ME 1&2 vs ME 3. It's clearly not just the hair.
    - Her eyebrows arc, as opposed to the old straight light
    - Her cheek bones are more defined
    - Her lips are more narrow, but also look more plump
    - Her lip color reflects light, like lipstick gloss

Also, I think you look better with your hair down, but have you tried letting your hair down while brushing it to one side?
    Of course there are some improvements, but I highly doubt she would've caused this big of a fuzz if her hair was still up in that weird bun-thing.

I actually have the split on one side of my head and not in the middle, but I have so much thick hair that it wouldn't stay on the side like Ashley's without a bit of help. Like a ton of hairpins and a dozen bottles of hairspray.

EDIT: But just for you guise I could try it once I get home. Luls.
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-04-19 at 07:57 AM.

Deleted
    So I was just browsing ME wiki and I found this picture.

Anyone who can tell me which ME character this one is will recieve a cookie (nah not rly )

I don´t think anyone will ever quess it.

Asari FTW