Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Let's see if I can remember every character I have on the list. Miranda, Kasumi, TIM, Grunt, Legion... Umm... Those are the ones I could recall from the top of my head. :'D
    Yeah I was the Grunt guy. However I think that it is too difficult and in the meanwhile I thought that Samara with her black outfit looks way cooler.

Could you please change my request from Grunt to Samara? That would be great. I don´t think that anyone has a Samara sig already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Yeah I was the Grunt guy. However I think that it is too difficult and in the meanwhile I thought that Samara with her black outfit looks way cooler.

Could you please change my request from Grunt to Samara? That would be great. I don´t think that anyone has a Samara sig already.
    Yup, I can do that. I'm not 100% sure did someone request Samara earlier since I lost that list, but I'll do one of her then. I might start on some today, I'm dogsitting our dog again so I have very little entertainment.

It's actually a bit tricky to find a nice picture of Legion to work with. Every one of them has that lens flare... I gotta figure out what to do with it. I can just whip up two of Legion since someone ('scuse me for not remembering who it was anymore) requested it earlier already.
    I can also do something with OC Shepard(s) if you provide me with some nice screenshots. This is my newest Shepard I'm currently playing with. Don't think it turned out half bad. Considering I worked from a phone snapshot of my TV...

Heh well the screenshots would be easier for me since I play on the PC.

I really gotta get back in to Photoshop again...that was fun.

Some of the stuff I did back in the day:

Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-05-02 at 09:28 AM.

Deleted
    Yup, I can do that. I'm not 100% sure did someone request Samara earlier since I lost that list, but I'll do one of her then. I might start on some today, I'm dogsitting our dog again so I have very little entertainment.
    Nah I´m pretty certain that no one has requested one. That would be great.

THX

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Heh well the screenshots would be easier for me since I play on the PC.

I really gotta get back in to Photoshop again...that was fun.
    Yeah. Shame my gaming computer broke so I have to settle for this kind of stuff. Really hard to find decent poses of Shepard since I just try to get her standing still and zoomed in close enough during conversations.

I took a little break from Photoshop a while ago, but I'm always drawn back to it. If you have the chance, then definitely try it again! It's awesome to see your visions come to life and I also like the satisfaction you get from people who request you and like your work. GO GO GO!

Totally forgot about that one. Which is weird because I think that's the one I'm proudest of. lol

Deleted

Totally forgot about that one. Which is weird because I think that's the one I'm proudest of. lol
    Yup. Get back in to Photoshop. Like... Now!

I'll take that as a compliment. :P

While we're on the topic of art, the only freehand drawings I ever did that actually came out decent!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...007/155450.jpg That one came out okay too I guess.

Forgot about that one too...

See what you did, Aveline?! Now I'm caught in a nostalgia vortex.

Deleted
    I'll take that as a compliment. :P

While we're on the topic of art, the only freehand drawings I ever did that actually came out decent!

[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/AbelNightroad_2007/Archer.jpg[IMG]

[url]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/AbelNightroad_2007/155450.jpg[url] That one came out okay too I guess.

[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/AbelNightroad_2007/AbelNightroad.jpg[IMG] Forgot about that one too...

See what you did, Aveline?! Now I'm caught in a nostalgia vortex.
    Umm... You're welcome? I just came accross the very first signature I ever did, propably two years ago or so. I'm so glad I improved from that.

THE HORROR.

Anyway, I really have to get something to eat. Maybe a have a go at Mass Effect 1 again. Or do the signatures... Who knows!? Have a random Wrex before I go.

To be fair i made a fair share of sigs in my day of playing Delta force BHD, however they where no where near as good i just might look them up when ig et home and show some :P

anyhow i havnt done Photoshop in ages and i already have no time to actually do anything else so yeah that wont happen any time soon i guess :P

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

This thread has really picked up speed again today. O.o

It's actually a bit tricky to find a nice picture of Legion to work with. Every one of them has that lens flare... I gotta figure out what to do with it. I can just whip up two of Legion since someone ('scuse me for not remembering who it was anymore) requested it earlier already.
    I can also do something with OC Shepard(s) if you provide me with some nice screenshots. This is my newest Shepard I'm currently playing with. Don't think it turned out half bad. Considering I worked from a phone snapshot of my TV...

I believe that someone was me. And it's not urgent. ^^

has any1 received the packs for this weekend's challenge?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    has any1 received the packs for this weekend's challenge?
    I haven't yet.

I haven't yet.
    Same here but i checked last night so i`ll see tonight

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to reply to this topic once more since this is one of the things that has been beaten to death.

I don't care that much that it's a stockpicture if they make her face look like that in game. IN PERSON.
    But what is the difference between a already taken photo that is photo shopped and a new photo that is photo shopped. Would it really have made a difference if Bioware took a new photo with Hammasa Kohistani? Why do they have to take a brand new photo when they already have the perfect model in the perfect pose?

Hating a photo because it wasn't a brand new photo is just plain stupid any way you cut it.

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 03:16 PM ----------

For a male Shepard and the female fans like me are left in the dark.
    Is it a surprise that in a game where Choice matter that a choice actually matters? If I kill off all my crew in ME2 I am left in the dark with all the stuff they do in ME3. A game that has choices and events determined by those choices won't be able to reveal everything to everyone. Not to mention that revealing your face and "out of suit" body would be an intimate act to quarians and not something they just share with everyone.

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 03:21 PM ----------

You shouldn't be forced to play male Shepard just to see Tali's face.
    I shouldn't be forced to save Mordin in ME2 final mission in order to hear him sing to Eve in me3.
    I shouldn't be forced to save the Rachni Queen in me1 in order to have her mission in me3.
    I shouldn't be forced to make choice X because it doesn't allow me effect Y.

Its a game of choices.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Can you god damn drop it already? We settled it with Moontalon and I cba doing the same crap with you.

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 10:29 PM ----------

So you're saying that me playing alongside Tali through all of the three games doesn't make me an intimate enough friend for her? Even on my Renegade Shepards I ALWAYS have her back. I always support her. I never turn her down. She even god damn states that she'd link suits even with female Shepard. I think that already tells you that she shares a special bond with BOTH GENDER SHEPARDS.

You're just bending my words again. I'm seriously not going to do this with you, or I'll end up saying stuff I don't want to. I seriously can't be arsed. Think of me what you wish, but don't bend my words into crap that I didn't mean.
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-05-02 at 07:30 PM.

Let's just let Tali be, it seems to be a touchy topic. It would of been nice to see her picture as Femshep but what is done is done. We will probably get more of her in the new DLC ending anyway since she's a love interest.

DEM HIPS!!!^^^
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-05-02 at 08:34 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    I just don't like it that people are nitpicking only my opinions. Rhorle didn't even bother commenting on any other opinions than go against every single one of mine. And then bending my words sounding nothing like they were intended. But blergh. I'm not wasting my energy with this anymore. I'll just leave this here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that Turians and Batarians can't use the dodge maneuver in multiplayer? When you're in cover with them, they can roll to a different cover spot so i don't see why they cant do a dodge maneuver. It's just so annoying trying to dodge an attack from the brute or getting away from a banshee or phantom.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that Turians and Batarians can't use the dodge maneuver in multiplayer? When you're in cover with them, they can roll to a different cover spot so i don't see why they cant do a dodge maneuver. It's just so annoying trying to dodge an attack from the brute or getting away from a banshee or phantom.
    I was, at first, but I got used to it pretty quick. I just maintain a farther distance in that case.